C.21 Get to know you

A 'Taennie' Focused Chapter
–————————•탠니•————————

Jennie's Half

6:30pm , the next day

Time to go to the bar , then get wasted, just kidding.

Our managers rented a van earlier and we are now ready to go to the bar.
We all hopped in the van and just waited until we arrive.

I can't believe we're going to finally do the first mission....and soon enough we'll do others too. It is all happening too quickly and once it ends, BTS and Blackpink won't have anything to do with each other, no more connection. And I've got to admit, they were and still are very different from what I had imagine they would be. I thought they were either playboys or carefree fat cats.

Very different.

"Ok, We're here! We'll pick you guys up at 12!" Manager unnie said as she opened the car door for us.

We all exit the van , and they drove off. I watched as the car went speeding through the road. Once the car was out of sight, I turned to face the Bar.

Okay , game time.

We entered the bar and we were greeted with the smell of alcohol right up at our faces. I coughed at the smell at then we proceeded to go to the table nearest to the entrance. Hoseok said , "I'll start finding the door now. Yoongi hyung, start with the CCTV's." Then he left.

Yoongi was doing a bunch of hacker stuff I wouldn't understand so I stood up and asked, "Do any of you want a drink?"

"I would like a Latte , please" Jin said , only to be elbowed by Jisoo. Who said , " There are no Lattes here, and no I don't want a drink."

"I want an Orange Sage, if I'm gonna distract all night I might as well get a drink." Rosé said and I nodded

"Who else?"

"I want a Malibu cocktail. And Jungkook wants a Dry Martini." Lisa said , I gave her a weirded out look

"So you guys will be drunk fighting?" I asked her and she nodded

"I will only ever get to this once" she said which I was about to question but didn't

"Ok, I'll head to the bar now."

I walked to bar and asked the bartender for a Manhattan, an Orange Sage, a Malibu Cocktail, and a Dry Martini.

"Ok , please wait for a while" the bartender said

While I was playing on my phone , I overheard Jin and Jisoo unnie leaving to go to the vents. I wonder how they hid those tranquilizer guns...

*With Jin and Jisoo*

"You got your gun out, help me with mine." Jisoo whispered to Jin

"Did you put yours in the heel of your shoes too?"

"Yeah , who wouldn't?"

*Back to Jennie*

I payed for the drinks and went back to the table.

I placed the tray down on the table and sat down. I grabbed my drink and started sipping it.
We all got the signal that Jin and Jisoo unnie had started shooting.

"That's my queue." Rosé said as she grabbed her Orange Sage

Once she left , Jimin just stared at her going towards the bartender and started to make some conversation. I could tell Jimin did not approve by his actions but I ignored it.

Taehyung's Half

As I exit the restroom, we got the signal that the coast is clear.
But I didn't really care , because I was just a first aid along with Jennie. So , I didn't rush. Before I go back to the table I head to the bartender and asked him for a whiskey. I just watched as Rosé just patiently waited for the bartender to finish , so that they could go straight back to flirting but sooner or later, someone will stop her.

The bartender gave me my drink , and I head to the table where I only spot Jennie . The others must've gone already.

I sat down and looked at her, and said "Hi"

"Hi" she responded "So, we have 5 hours to talk to each other. What do you wanna talk about?"

Sooner or later , we were just talking non-stop, ordering drink after drink.

"So, if you were to date anyone from blackpink, who would you date?" She asked half-sober , half-drunk af.

Well , I have a high alcohol tolerance. So, I can't get drunk that easily. My thought process is still 100% alive.
So, I am not lying when I say Jennie is the one I would date. She has this cute smile anyone would fall for, and a personality I would fall for.

"You." I said , she won't remember it anyways

"Well , I would date you too , Taehyung" Jennie said , slurring her words "but I'm too drunk to ask you out, maybe next time" she winked

I think I have died and am now talking to an angel.