C. 30 First Class

–————————•진수•————————

Jisoo's Half

We arrived at 10:45pm, almost missing the plane. But we got our boarding tickets just in time and got to meet up with our friends, so it didn't really bother me that much that I had to spend an hour with Jin and Sunny D (Hoseok) in a taxi.

We waited for the announcement to board the plane by just chilling around talking about what happened when we were gone.

"Omo, Hoseok oppa, you have a little something on your cheek." Rosé said and we stared at her in awe.

"Oh thanks, Rosé-ya." Hoseok's cheeks flushed with pink as he brushed the crumbs from his the chips he ate off his face.

(A/N: #wegavehoseokhischips )

"Is there something going on with those two?" I leaned to my left, asking Namjoon who was also speculating about the two.

"Yeah, last time we went to the airport they also did that." He whispered back.

"Ok! I think we need to head to the shuttle now." Jin, who was to my right, said loudly.

"Right! The shuttle!" Jimin said, "Come Chaeyoung, let's head first."

He gently grabbed her hand and walked quickly heading to the shuttle port.

"Ok, now I'm starting to think there's something else that's going on." I told Namjoon as we walked to the shuttles.

"I kind of like them together." He said and I looked at him, my eyes could kill right now.

"Which, Jimin and Rosé or Hoseok and Chae?" I asked him.

"We'll just have to wait and see-" Namjoon got cut off by a girl behind us.

"Nu-uh, NO WAY is Rosé unnie is gonna have a partner in this mission! Especially with Horse or a cartoon dog." We both look back to see the familiar voice.

"Chaeyoung!" I hugged her tightly, "Where's the rest of twice?"

"Oh, they're in the shuttle. I had to go to the restroom." She said, "Let's get going, we wouldn't want to miss our flight to France."

"Oh you guys are going to France too?" Namjoon asked and she nodded.

"We're actually part of your mission." She smiled.

"That's great! We always needed to step up our Game." We laughed.

"Ok, let's hope we get the Diamond again." Chaeyoung said, "You guys got a red diamond last time right? I wonder what color is next."

Jin's Half

We entered the airplane and we had to walk very far from the exit since we got into first class with the help of our companies.

When we finally reached First Class, we all marveled at how this was an airplane.

"Well, I'm going to bed now." Yoongi said as I eye rolled at him.

"How could you sleep on the beauty of this airplane?" I asked him.

"Because I can." He said as he entered his little unit, which replaced the Normal seats of the business and economy.

My eyes rolled at him again, watching his body walk to his unit.

"We land at 5:30." I said as I look at my watch, "Anyone up for a drink?.."

They all look at me with the same questioning look.

"Hyung, why do you want to drink on the plane? Go and get some rest." Namjoon said.

'Well, Easy for you to say. You and Jisoo were having a BLAST at the Dry cleaners.' I thought in my mind, making sure not to say anything.

I nodded and headed to my unit.

I put on my eye mask and I try to get a good sleep.

–————————•탠니•————————

Jennie's Half

1:30am

I couldn't sleep, I was too hungry to sleep.

I walked to the mini bar of the airplane and I see Taehyung there too.

He looked a tiny bit disheveled, but that's alright. There's no one else except for him and me, I guess the bar guy took a break.

"Hey what's up?" I asked Taehyung.

"Nothing's up. It's all down." Taehyung said and I questioned his type of words.

"Well, that's pessimistic. Who you being edgy for? The air?" I asked with a little bit of sass in my voice.

He chuckled as he sipped his cup of orange juice, supposedly.

"You know? Weeks ago, we would have never even tried to talk to each other." Taehyung started, "But now, look at us. We ain't even swearing at each other."

"Well, I did tone down my comebacks for you." We both shared a laugh, "but don't get sad, I'll make sure you'll be getting some great ones soon."

He laughed.

Ever since I was in the mafia business, I have heard of Taehyung. I thought he was cool and was very skilled and I admire that about him. I have always felt something for the guy. But I don't know what it is.

I know I could sound rude to him sometimes but that's how I normally talk to guys, especially if it is what I thought Bangtan was before. I would roast them until they're burnt. But I could feel myself tone everything done when I am with him.

We shared a moment of silence before I spoke.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes?"

"Do-" I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, what are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked very loudly, which made Lisa punch him in the stomach.

He faked a tear, "What did you do that for?"

"I don't know. I just felt like it." She said

Taehyung's Half

Jungkook cut off Jennie as she was about to speak.

So I didn't get to know what Jennie was going to ask. And I am probably going to lose it if I don't know.

"Woah, Lisa unnie is brutal." Dahyun said as she cheered along with Chaeyoung and Rosé.

Twice also booked the first class, when they were getting their boarding passes they told us.

"Lisa, don't punch our poor Kookie, he still has to learn how to take a punch." Jimin hyung said as he put his arm around Jungkook.

"I hate you hyung." He said, glaring at Jimin hyung.

"I love you too." Jimin smiled.

"Ewwww. Get a room." Jennie said to them.

The girls laughed at her remark.

"Hey unnie, what were you doing with Taehyung?" Chaeyoung smiled, "Hopefully not poisoning him."

"Oh my god, what if They were confessing to each other?" Rosé asked as she covered her mouth.

The two Chaeyoungs shared a laugh.

I looked at Jennie and she was beet red. Is she sick? Is she ok?

"Jennie, are you ok? You look a little warm." I asked her

"No! I'm fine!" She said quickly with a startled smile.

I nodded and Jungkook asked me, "Hey hyung, Jennie, do you mind if we stay here with you guys? We're going to order some food."

"Nah, it's ok." I said and I looked to Jennie for her answer.

She nodded.

Hello Readers! Hope you liked the Update! Stay safe!