C. 53 Where did He go?

Sirens

Sirens

Sirens in my ears.

"Please live." I said as I held onto her hands.

–————————•진수•————————

Jisoo's Half

This is such a mess...

We're at the hospital right now. Waiting outside of the E.R.

And Chaeyoung is with the authorities. They're making her take a drug test to see if she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs...

How could this happen? How did this happen?

Why is Lisa in the emergency room right now? Why did she have to get hit by a van? More so, by her best friend?

I know that it was an accident, and they will settle this with money but-

What if Lisa never wakes up?

This wouldn't have happened if we all talked this out...

Rosé would've never tried to run away. And we would all be having fun at that chicken restaurant.

I should've done something.. I should've talked to her.

Everyone's edge and I don't know what to do-

I saw her body covered in her blood. Rosé held it as she called the ambulance and the authorities as she cried.

Sirens.

Sirens.

Lisa-ya if you meet the same fate as my old friends, I don't know what to do anymore.

Rosé came walking from the left, her head was down and her face was full of tears.

"Rosé, did you finish the test-" Jennie, in her post-crying voice asked but she was cut off.

"Park Chaeyoung. Why did you hit her?" Jungkook stood up, with a burning rage surrounding him.

Ah not this... my head hurts already from the pain of seeing Lisa going into the E.R. And now I have to deal with him.

"Why?!"

He grabbed her by her collar.

"It's not like I wanted to! It was an accident-"

"An accident that could've been prevented!" He shouted as tears roll painfully down his eyes.

She looked at him with a broken tear-stained face as she breathe in and out heavily.

He laughed through his sobs, "Why do all of you condone her behavior?" He pointed at all of us.

Spinning his head glaring at everyone.

"Jungkook, please calm down-" Jin tried to get him to stop.