C. 29 Airport Experience

————————•리스국•———————–

Lisa's Half

We just got past the airport security, and now we reached the most expensive part of the airport experience.

The Shopping area.

I say it's the most expensive part because it is the most expensive part. You'll be bored out of your wits staying at the waiting area, sitting down, doing nothing.

So you'd most likely roam around the Shopping area.

"Omo, I see cheesecake." Rosé said pointing at the mini food bar beside her, "Let's eat first, the flight's still at 11pm."

Well, I'm down for cheesecake anytime.

"I'm down for it." I told her

"Great!" Rosé smiled happily, "How 'bout you guys?"

Jimin and Jungkook both looked at each other before nodding.

"Ok, let's go!" She grabbed my arm and ran towards the food bar.

Jungkook's Half

After a few minutes, Chaeyoung came with our slices of cheesecakes.

She sat down beside Lisa, and carefully placed down the tray. We all grabbed our plates and placed the tray down on the table beside ours.

I felt like the atmosphere was kind of quiet so I started a conversation.

"So, What's the plan for this one?" I asked, waiting anyone to answer.

"Well, Chaeng and I did some research on it but we couldn't find anything other than this address." Lisa grabbed her phone and showed us.

"Well, that's a weird address." Jimin hyung blurted out, " House #10254, in Stick Villas."

"Yeah, it is weird." Chaeyoung said, "but not as weird as Yoongi's search history."

Yoongi-hyung's what?

"Oh, yeah. I remember that one." Lisa said trying to keep a straight face, "I needed to go through some Retail therapy after that one."

"What's in Yoongi hyung's search history?" Jimin hyung was so eager to know that he even leaned over the table, "I swear, I've been trying to get into his history, but Jungkook and I failed."

"Why are you guys so interested in 'grandpa's' search history?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Please tell meeeeeeeee." Jimin hyung was so eager to know, I haven't seen hyung like this ever since...

"Ok, ok, Jeez calm yo face, you look like a pug trying to model." Lisa said, which made me laugh so much.

"Hey, at least your still a model right?" I said in between Laughs.

"Yah, I'm still your hyung-" Jimin hyung got cut off.

"Yeah, Jungkook's pug-faced model Hyung." Chaeyoung said it very calmly so it made it funnier, "Anyways, I'll tell you what's in his Search History."

"Ok, what is it?" Jimin hyung asked

"Well....."

•——————–^_^––^_^––^_^—————–•

Namjoon & Yoongi's Taxi

"Mister, What's taking so long?" Jennie asked, slightly getting impatient but tried her best not to sound rude.

"Oh, we're almost there." The driver said.

"Namjoon, What time is it?" Jennie asked Namjoon, Who checked his watch.