C. 43 The Fountain

————————•리스국•———————–

Jungkook's Half

4pm

So after we went through our plans again with Namjoon hyung, who sounded a bit down, we headed to the Mickey Mouse fountain.

It looks incredible.

Anyways, let me tell you what's gonna go down-

Lisa whispered next to me, "Jungkook, push me."

I scrunched up my eyebrows, "What? No!"

"It was part of the plan!" She whispered-screamed in my ears.

"Really?"

"You know what?" She said, right before letting out a blood curdling scream.

She pushed herself into the fountain.

I wouldn't have been able to do that.

I Stan.

"Oh my god, someone help!" The mind manipulators started doing their thing, you know, tricking everyone.

They even pretended to look for a guard.

But they just went around the park, I bet they'll even try the rides.

Actually-maybe not.

Other people started to head back to their rooms, not wanting to be included in this mess. Which honestly helped.

Now there was no one, and Lisa was practically swimming in the fountain. I searched around the fountain, the girl swam fast.

I eventually found her at the other side, checking on something. It looked like a hidden latch on the side of the fountain.

I saw her starting to stand up, her head popping out.

I gave her my hand so she had support and she won't slip.

But it was Lisa.

She made a wrong move, slipping on the slippery fountain, her head hitting the hard tiles.

She didn't let out a scream because she knew that it would create attention, but I saw tears come out of her eyes.

I put my arms under the fountain's unhygienic water, and scooped her out of there.

She looked so powerless, it was like holding a doll. It was sad to see her like that.

She didn't fight back, actually, it looked like she got unconscious from the fall.

I touched the the back of her head, and there was blood.

I rushed her to our hotel room, while calling Rosé.

I really hope she's alive.

Back to the hotel room.

"She'll be fine, this has happened before." Rosé said as she got out her bandages.

I looked at her in disbelief, "Are you not concerned for her!?"

"I am, but then it's not like I'm going to break down." She glared at me while she put on her bandages, "She told me not to."

We stayed in silence for a few seconds, until she brought up something.

"Jeon, I know you like Lis."

I stared at her, jaw clenched, "How do you know?"

"I heard." She said, as she finished wrapping Lisa's bandages.

"Ok, maybe I do like her, what does that have to do with you.?" I gave her an attitude.

"'I'm still older, don't give me that attitude." She said as she rolled her eyes, "Just know, that if she ever says yes to you, I'll come for you with my fucking bow and arrow."

She stood up, and smiled sweetly, grabbing her med kit, "Replace her bandage if needed."

She closed the door.

Lisa's Half

Four hours later...

Where am I?

Wait, open your eyes first, Lisa.

My eyes opened, roaming around the place.

I'm back at the hotel room.

"You're awake!" Jungkook said in a happy tone.

He sat beside me on my bed. I sat up so I could talk to him properly.

"Yeah, you'd think I'd never wake up?" I laughed.

"It's not funny! Don't joke around like that!" Jungkook said as he threw a fit.

"Alright, alright."

"Oh, by the way, what did you see under the fountain?" He asked as he held my hand, his hands were nice and warm.

What a weird observation.

"Well, I saw a something that looked like a hidden safe." I said, "It had an odd keyhole, it was a diamond keyhole."

"Where do you think the key is?" He asked.

"I feel like it's in the hotel room." I said, remembering the other half of the mission, "After all, it is strange that that room was always occupied."

"True."

Silence.

Why do I have a weird feeling about this.

Like something very weird.

"Wait, I should text Namjoon to send someone else to the fountain at night." I said as I grabbed my phone, "Just in case they find a weird key."

He took my phone away from me, "I'll do it for you, your eyes will tire themselves."

*Sent*

He gave me back my phone.

And silence..

Well, until he asked, "So, do you have an answer?"

Answer?

"What answer?"

"Do you like me back?"

We're back to the same place as last time.

But this time, I'm on the bed, and he's the one taking care of me.

My mind started to go back.

He saved multiple times.

He made me laugh.

His weird smile.

Hmmmmm..

"Yes."

He smiled, "Really?"

"Yes, Rabbit-face, I like you back." I said smiling back.

"Does this mean we're official?"

"What else would it mean?" I said.

He gave me a hug, one that didn't want to let go.

I'm sorry Rosé unnie.

Did you enjoy the chapter?
We hope you did : )
Thank you for supporting
the book, thank you for all your
great comments, they really make us smile.

As always, stay safe and stay healthy.

💛