C.15 To the greatest city in the world

–————————•진수•————————

Jisoo's Half

Right now , it is 6'o clock and I'm drinking tea as I look at some new weapons Twice, our friends , made for us. I'm looking specially at the bow they made for me. I was ecstatic when I saw it , they said it had waterproof leather case for the arrows.

I stood up from the couch and I headed to the kitchen to wash the mug I was drinking from.

As I finished washing the mug, I heard someone from behind me say, "boo!" And it scared the shit out of me!

You know , I'm not the one to be scared most of the time. But this time I was caught off guard.

I turned to face my new found enemy , and "Oh, it's just you"

It was just Jin, so I guess not a new found enemy.

"Yep , just me. Anyways , did you finish packing early?" He asked "Because I didn't see you in the room"

"Oh yeah, I already packed when we arrived I finished in thirty minutes" I said very proudly

"Weird flex, but ok" he said as we both entered the living room

"So , you finished packing also ?" I asked him

Jisoo why did you ask that? It's has an obvious answer already! He might judge me!

"Yea, I did" Is he gonna make a remark on my weird question? "So, are you ready to go to the greatest city in the world?" Good, he didn't question it

"Greatest city in the world? What do you mean by that?" I asked curious to what the name meant

"Oh, it's a reference to a musical, do you wanna watch it?" He asked me

"Like a date?" Why would you ask that?

"Yea sure , if you want." He replied quickly

"Then it's a date!" I shouted , there's no going back now. Oh wait, didn't I just say that love was for the weak a few days ago? Damn. I'm so dead to Jennie.

"Guys! Let's go!" Namjoon shouted , which kinda ruined the moment

"Ok, ok" Jin said as he goes upstairs to get our luggage.

I grabbed my duffle bag and headed to the car and I saw our manager and their manager seated at the front row, so I decided to sit behind them.

Jin's Half

I head upstairs since Namjoon said that we were going to leave already.

I enter our room and I grabbed My luggage and Jisoo's luggage so that she doesn't have to go upstairs to bring down her luggage.

I brought her luggage down the stairs first , then mine. After, I dragged both of them to the back of the van. And I saw Kookie with his stuff wearing a bunny onesie so I decided to leave the back door open.

I went inside the van and chose to sit beside Jisoo. She turned her head that was faced to the window , and smiled. We started to talk to each other , as more and more of our members come in.

Once Taehyung closed the door to the van , we drove off to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived, we checked what time the next flight was, and the flight was still at 7:30. So, we all just decided to split up into groups.

The rap line stayed with our managers.

Jisoo, me, Jungkook, and Lisa, all decided that we want to go to the Starbucks mini bar and chug some coffee for the flight.

We went to the bar and we all told Lisa what drink we wanted , and then she ordered them. While we sat down at one of the tables.

"So, about the matching onesies you and Lisa are wearing, care to explain?" Jisoo asked , and I looked at Lisa to see if they did, and they did have matching onesies

I think the inspiration is from 'The Tortoise and The Hare'?

"Oh! Um, Lisa said that she wanted to wear the other one so that we look stupid together" Jungkook smiled at the thought

"I approve , just don't tell Jennie. She would kill me!"

"Same with your V Hyung."

"Guys! I have no interest in dating Lisa!" Jungkook whisper-shouted at us

"What ever you say, bud" I told him

"Guys! I'm back with the drinks!" Lisa said as she placed the tray of drink down on the table