C. 51 The Last Mission Pt. 4

————————•지로제•———————–

Jimin's Half

Namjoon Hyung and Jennie screamed at the same time, "The doorknob is open!?"

The two came running towards the door and huddled around the doorknob.

I got up from my spot to also see what's going on.

I tiptoed, peering over Tae's shoulder, as I saw Jennie grab the diamond that was inside the doorknob using a pair of pliers she found while we were searching around.

She carefully removed the diamond, and placed it on top of her hand.

While everyone else was looking over to see the diamond, Namjoon Hyung got a dried up wet wipe he got from Jin hyung and stuffed it in the door knob.

He shut the doorknob's latch.

He and I soon walked over to where the rest was and looked at the diamond.

"Wow, does this mean we're done with our mission?" Jin hyung asked.

"Obviously, what else would it mean?" Jisoo replied, "Well, we should get out of here. We should go get some chicken. I know a really good restaurant."

"Yeah, we should- after all, we'll probably never get to see each other again." Lisa said, "Okay, ..."

Everyone's voices became softer and muffled up as my thoughts started to become louder.

Maybe it's for the best that we will never see each other again.

I'd never want to be involved with Rosé after what happened.

Why am I even thinking about her until now?

Oh my god. I'm hopeless.

It's okay, It's okay, I'll only need to be in her presence for a couple more hours.

It's going to be alright.

"Hyung? Are you listening to me?" Taehyung asked as he waved his hand in front of me.

"Hmm? Uh huh, yes. Go on." I said as I leaned on the table.

"Okay, as I was saying- Lisa and the others are looking for the key because Namjoon Hyung dropped it and now it's lost somehow." Taehyung said, "But- once they find the key, we'll be able to eat the dumplings we deserve!"

I smiled and furrowed my eyebrows, "Dumplings?"

"Yeah? Why?" He asked, "Jisoo said that the chicken restaurant she talked about also sells dumplings."

He let out a deep breath, "It's perfect, I have been craving dumplings this morning."

I laughed at him.

"Ok, let's get dumplings together once we get outta here."

After looking around the place to find the key again-

"Guys! I found the key!" Hoseok Hyung shouted and tossed the key over to Lisa who was standing next to the door.

Namjoon Hyung walked over to Hobi Hyung, "Where did you find it?"