C. 38 Researching

We were all at the lobby, doing our best to find the next place where that guy hid the other diamond on the internet.

But when I mean by 'We', I mean the hackers.

Because the rest of them can't even code.

So it was just Chaeyoung, Rosé Unnie, old grandpa, and me. And the others were chilling by the food bar.

"Guys, I can't find anything and we've been here for hours!" Rosé unnie screamed in annoyance with people shushing her out from the other tables.

I caught her roll her eyes at them with a side of muttering of curse words.

Why did she have such a sour mood change?

"Patience is a virtue, Miss Roseanne." Yoongi mumbled.

"You're so full of cliché story shit." Rosé unnie spat as she tapped on her keyboard.

Woah, where did she learn that...?

"Unnie...let's just get back to work, please?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

Rosé unnie rolled her eyes, sighed deeply and she got back to work.

I never saw her this...mean and catty. Even to old grandpa.

What happened yesterday?

I can't honestly think of something so bad to piss her off.

Maybe she's still mad at Jimin.

But that's been days ago.

"Command+W." I heard someone break my chain of thought clicking the keys on my keyboard.

The tab was gone! Whoever closed the f-ing tab, I will shoot them with the most dangerous crappy gun I have.

And I don't mean the gun is crappy. I meant that it's so dangerous, it's crappy for my victims' lives.

I turned around, "Jeon f-ing Jungkook, why the hell did you do that?!"

He gave me a blank, naive-ish look, "You were looking in the wrong places."

He grabbed my laptop and sat down beside me.

This guy is so annoying, can't he feel that I don't want him to bother with my work?

And plus why is he here anyways?

"You can't code, why are you here?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Actually I can."

"We didn't see it in your bio, and I didn't hear it from you." I told him, giving him looks of suspicion.

I felt him roll his eyes, "Just in case you have forgotten, I said I could in my introduction to your group."

He stopped typing on my keyboard and smirked, "You researched about my hyungs and me?"

I was flustered, did I really just say that? And to his face?

Wait- hold on.

They wouldn't have known about Unnie's name.

I smirked back at him, "You guys did it too. Jimin knew Rosé unnie's name already when we met. So what's there to hide?"

"You really know how to analyze, even a name can give it away when you're there." He smiled, "You're amazing."

"Oh, stop being such a flirt! Give me back my laptop!" I took it away from his hands.

I scrolled down the page. It was black and white, very monochromatic. The website header read, 'Diamond locations'

"Well, that's very straightforward." I said as I scrolled down the page some more.

Wait- really?

"I guess we're going to Disneyland." Jungkook smiled, "Anyways, why did you guys take so long to find the website?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "It's not easy. You just got beginner's luck."

I screenshot the next two places we were going to and I saved it to my files.

"Or maybe, I'm better than Miss Manoban." He smirked and I gave him another eye roll.

What's me with eye rolling today? It's like the theme of today's PowerPoint presentation.

"You wish." I told him.

"Oh, believe me. I do."

"Wait-what?"

"Yah, Lisa, did you find anything?" Yoongi asked me.

Jungkook ran to his hyung's part of the table like an excited little kid.

"Hyung, We're going to Disneyland."

He said it in a really cutesy way.

It was cute...

But it was also super annoying, being really cute was sooooooo last season.

Still, I can't help but crack a smile.

Wahhhhh, I'm so mad.
I accidentally left the chapter I was writing on,
and when I came back, I lost so much progress. 😭😭
💛

But anyways, we hope you
enjoyed the chapter!
Thank you for supporting us.
It means so much to us.
As always, stay safe, eat healthy, and be happy.

💜