C.19 Dahyun's Phone Call

–————————•탠니•————————

Taehyung's Half

"Guys, the taxis are here." Blackpink's Manager said as we all stood up from the benches

It was hard for them to find a taxi that can fit all of us , so they just got three taxis.

The people in taxi one are Jennie, Me, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Sejin Hyung.

The people who will be riding in taxi two are Rosé, Lisa, Jimin Hyung , and Jungkook.

The people who'll be in the last taxi are Jisoo, Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung , and lastly Blackpink's manager.

We head into our respective taxis and put our luggages at the back. Once Namjoon hyung closed the back, he entered the taxi. Then , we left.

The driver asked our manager where we're headed. Our manager responded with , "Diamond Hotel". (< Made that name up)

"You guys must be rich huh?" The driver joked

"Oh, no, we're on a business trip. Our company paid for it actually" Our manager sparked up a conversation with the driver.

And soon enough , they were just completely absorbed into their conversation.

"Hey , Taehyung, do you know what Diamond hotel is?" Jennie asked me, I turned my head , and said "Nope , but they said it is expensive their so I'm expecting it to be good."

"Yeah it's good there! I checked the ratings it has 4.9 stars!" Yoongi hyung said, butting in our conversation

"Really?" Namjoon hyung blurted out surprised by the information he had received from the call he was taking

"Why? What happened?" Jennie asked Namjoon hyung

Jennie's Half

"Shh!" Yoongi sushed me so that we can listen to Namjoon's phone call

Namjoon's phone call

00:00

" Yeboseyo? (예보세요)" Namjoon said through the phone

"Namjoon oppa ! It's me ! Dahyun" Dahyun said through the phone

"Dahyun , Why are you calling?" Namjoon asked Her , very surprised that she called him

"Because my members heard that you guys are going to NYC." She said "We got the news from someone from Blackpink."

"Oh ok, anyways you guys are going here?"

"No we are already here , because we have to supply some weapons to another group." She said, correcting him

"Really?" Namjoon blurted out surprised by the information he had received from Dahyun

"Yeah! Ok , gtg tell Jennie I say 'hi' ." She ends the call

That was the recording of the conversation Namjoon had with Dahyun. I asked why he recorded all his phone calls , and he replied with, "Just in case I need it later". I nodded and remembered the phone call with him last time talking about the meeting. I shake my leg to get rid of the thought.

"Hyung, does that mean that we're going to see Twice soon?" Taehyung asked but instead of Namjoon answering , I answered saying, "Oh,  I had phone call with Twice a while ago and they said they'll give us some new weapons."

Oh wait, wasn't that a secret? Shit.

"Why you guys? They barely even know you." Yoongi asked

"Actually hyung, their group has kept in touch with Twice since 2000." Taehyung stated

And I can confirm that , that it is true. And I'm closest to Nayeonie, Dahyun, and Momo.

"How do you know that?" Namjoon asked

"I asked Jungkook to Research about that. After Blackpink asked if we were even sure were close with them." Taehyung answered his hyung's question

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys we have arrived." BTS's manager said to wake us up , since we all kinda fell asleep. He said thank you to the taxi driver and gave him Forty dollars.

Namjoon opened the door for us to get out. He went out, then Yoongi, then Taehyung, then me. Their manager thanked the driver and closed the door. The taxi drove away.

"Oh! We're the first ones here!" Sejin oppa said , but Taehyung said "But hyung, I could see Lisa and Rosé taking selfies from here."

"Oh. Whoops, Let's just head inside." He said as he leads the way to the entrance, that is guarded by a guard with a metal detector.

Each one of us had to be scanned to see if we had any deadly weapons.

Good thing I hid my dagger under my 4-inch wedges , which I had to take off.

Once we were finally done with the security check. We got to go inside the hotel.

 We got to go inside the hotel

(Credits to : https//www.grandhotelwien.com)

Wow that driver wasn't really Kidding when he asked if we were rich.

————————•지로제•———————–

Jimin's Half

We left the Airport at 10 o'clock in the morning.
We arrived here at 10:40.
Currently, it is now turning 11:40.
We've been waiting for the others for at least one hour.

I'm so tired of waiting and watching Lisa and Rosé take selfies. And with Jungkook trying to copy everything I do , it is even more annoying.

Jin hyung's taxi arrived awhile ago but they said that they needed to find a restaurant for us to eat at for lunch. So, now we're left here to watch over all our luggage and their luggage.

"Hyungggggggggggg" Jungkook Said in my ear

"What?" I said very annoyed

"Hi"

Why did I chose to be with them? Oh yeah, 'cause of Chae....

"Oh hi unnie!" Lisa said, and I look up and saw Jennie , along with our manager, Taehyung, and my two other hyungs.

I ran to our manager hyung and told him that we needed to wait for him to get to the frickin hotel room. He apologized and said it was very traffic. I told him it is ok , and I directed him to the Reception area to get our key cards.