C. 47 Emergency Meeting

Lisa's POV

"Do you guys have something to say to each other?" Namjoon asked, crossing his arms as he laidback on a chair.

It was the night before their flight back to Seoul, and BTS's leader decided to call for an emergency meeting for who knows what for.

We were all in Namjoon and Taehyung's hotel room, just staring at each other, wondering why he even asked us to be here.

I could be sleeping right now, you know? Or better yet, I could be packing my things.

"Umm, sorry to kill your vibe, hyung but we don't know what we're doing here in the first place...?" Jungkook nervously saying what everyone else was thinking.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Namjoon said with a strict voice.

Oh, shit. Did they find out? Did Jungkook tell them already?

"No, we don't know. Just tell us already." Yoongi shouted from the other side of the room, lying down on Taehyung's bed.

"There seems to be a divide between all of us, recently." Namjoon mentioned, "Specifically with three members."

"So, I gathered all of us here to sort out all our problems like adults, and not like mindless teenagers." He said, "We'll all say at least one thing that we really want to tell everyone, I'll start."

He sighed before saying anything, glancing to where Jisoo unnie was.

I raised an eyebrow at his antics, he's making this so dramatic.

"I confessed to Jisoo."

W h a t.

He what!?

"So you were the one!" Jin oppa shouted as he stood up.

Namjoon looked at him confused, "What do you mean, hyung?"

"You were the one Jisoo was talking about last time!" He shouted, "This all makes sense!"

What nonsense is Jin oppa talking about this time?

"Jin, sit down!" Jisoo Unnie pulled him down by his arm, commanding him like a dog.

Jennie unnie decided to speak up, "Wait- unnie, is what Namjoon said true? Did he really confess?"

Jisoo unnie sighed, "Yes, yes he did."

The room went silent, the others' faces expressed disbelief.

If this is how they react to Namjoon confessing, what about me saying that I'm dating Jungkook? How would they react?

How will Rose unnie react?

I hope she doesn't run Jungkook over with a car or something...

"Don't worry, I turned him down." Jisoo said, "So all of you could close your mouths now."

The room's atmosphere lightened at unnie's comment.

"But why did you turn him down?" Taehyung asked.

"Well.." Jisoo started, "I like someone else."

Wait- who does unnie like? Why does she like someone? Didn't I overhear her saying, "Love is for the weak" just a couple chapters ago? Is that how quick you could change her mind?