V

The Prince looked up from where he was absent-mindedly running his finger along the edge of the blade as he was consumed by his thoughts. He didn't know how long he was standing there for but knew it must have been a while for Atsumu was pulling back the covers on the bed and had slightly wet bangs from washing his face in the basin.

"Are yer okay? You looked lost for about five minutes." the Captain asked with a concerned frown on his face.

"Sorry, and yes I am alright. My mind is just racing with thoughts even though I'm tired."

"Hm. How about a massage?"

"A massage?" the younger raised a brow.

"Aye, come here."

Atsumu sat on the bed and patted the space inbetween his legs. Tobio willed himself not to freak out and joined the male on the bed, crawling over and sitting infront of him. He then felt two strong hands on his shoulders, lightly massaging away the tensions he didn't know he had there. He also unclenched his teeth that he had been holding subconsciously, not wanting to ruin them.

The minutes passed in a peaceful silence, Atsumu relaxing as he saw Kageyama relaxing. He allowed himself to sink into his own thoughts for a moment as he saw the boy's eyes slip shut from the relaxation.

He was glad they had decided to siege the royal ship to try and take Tobio hostage. One, because they had saved him from an abusive father and a possible early death. Two, because Tobio was so cute he would definitely brighten up everyone's days (and also maybe help Kita convince people to help him out more). And third, because said cute boy was now in his bed. Not in the sexual way! No, well maybe, but not now!

"How are you so good at this?" He was pulled out of his thoughts by Tobio asking him this softly.

"What can I say? I'm a man of many talents."

"Jack of all trades, master of none."

"Hey!"

Tobio looked down and laughed quietly at how easily Atsumu got worked up. Yet his hands stayed at their same calm and consistent pace, really kneading away years worth of stress knots.

It was quiet for a moment longer until Atsumu sat back against the headboard, bringing Kageyama with him. He brushed away the locks at the back of his neck and ever so softly placed a light kiss on the boy's nape. He was still for a moment after that, awaiting Tobio's reaction, but his eyes grew wide with soft surprise when he found the Prince to be practically asleep.

With them both leaning back, Tobio's head was resting against Atsumu's chest and he could hear the steady heartbeat as he floated in the void between consciousness and sleep. He could hear the Captain's soft chuckle before he was lifted up slightly and layed down under the covers; he felt Atsumu settle down right up close to him.

He let out a soft yawn and shuffled a bit closer to keep some of the warmth he gained from the older's hands on his shoulders and upper back. Atsumu saw this and repositioned them so that Kageyama was almost lying atop of him, one arm slung over his stomach and his head resting just under his collarbone.

But a moment later the Captain's cheeks lit up a flaming red when he realised Tobio was only wearing a shirt and his undergarments. He had said that was how he slept, and it was perfectly normal to do so, royalty or not. And yet here Atsumu was getting all worked up over the fact that one of the boy's bare thighs and semi-exposed chest were atop of him.

"Tsumu..." Kageyama muttered as his half-lidded eyes looked into the Captain's hazel ones.

"Aye little Prince?"