XX

"I'm so sorry for oversleeping!" Tobio apologised as he helped Kita serve up the food.

"Don't worry Tobio, it was good that you had such a long rest." assured Kita as he lightly pat the Prince's hair before continuing to set out the food.

"Tobio!" Suna shouted as he ran into the kitchen and lifted Kageyama up, causing Tobio's eyes to widen and grip onto the pirate's shoulders tight so he wouldn't go flying.

"Why are you so excited? Morning Tobio." Osamu greeted, pulling Suna off of the Prince.

"I didn't know you had so much energy Suna."

"Only for you little one." Suna said with a grin as he too ruffled the boy's hair before he was dragged down onto his seat.

"O-okay. Kita!"

"Everything okay?" Kita asked darkly, his eyes immediately zoning in on the two pirates.

"Fine Kita!" they assured in sync, giving grins and thumbs up that dropped as soon as the two-toned haired male turned to inspect Tobio. 

"I was wondering if I could help out with you today?" the Prince asked with a smile at how concerned Kita looked. "I'm okay don't worry."

"Okay, and I'd like the company. Now let's get-"

"Oi, get yer wee arses down to eat now!"

Atsumu's voice could be heard loud and clear throughout the whole ship. He had dropped Tobio off at the kitchen before heading to the wheel to make sure they were on the right current.

"Why don't yer get yer wee arse down here yerself, ey? Canny do anything if yer shouting like a trampled horse, aye?!" Tobio shouted out the door in the heaviest accent he could, causing the three pirates to start laughing at the heavy thuds coming down the stairs.

"Tobio, yer fantastic!" Osamu exclaimed as he was keeled over laughing, Suna slapping him on the back as he cried too.

"I try." Tobio replied calmly before he sat down and waited for the Captain to come storming into the room.

"Who did that? Think it's funny when we all have the same accent!"

Atsumu looked at the dying Suna and his twin, the smiling Kita and the smirking Tobio, who was leaning on the table and looking at him with expectation.

"Took you long enough."

Atsumu was stunned for a moment before he smirked himself; making his way over to the Prince he leaned over him from behind and used his hat to hide their faces. Grinning he spoke quietly into his ear:

"Getting ahead of yourself, huh kitten? Let's see what you're saying tonight, baby, when I show you who's in charge."

Tobio's jaw dropped and he turned to look at the Captain with wide eyes. Seeing mischievous hazel eyes staring right into his own, he huffed and punched Atsumu on his shoulder before turning away to hide his blushed cheeks.

Atsumu chuckled before he got back up and sat down, just in time as the rest of the crew came in one by one also asking who did the fantastic impression. Yet they all had their suspicions. Suna and Osamu shared looks between themselves as they looked between the Prince and the Captain; at the gleam in Atsumu's eyes they grinned.

So he had the guts to tell him after all.

As the crew were eating breakfast, they were deciding the plans for the next few days. They would arrive at the port the day after next and only needed a few fresh supplies. Tobio was considering something so he ate relatively quietly; they noticed his silence and asked what was wrong.