Chapter 3

Hello guys. Here I am today with another chapter. I wrote my next chapter soo quickly. Actually I couldn't bring myself to wait any longer to publish next chapter. I would to try to publish every chapter as fast as possible.

I wanted to explain one thing before I start this chapter. The lines that are written in Italic form are the thought of that person whose poin of view are you're reading or if they are talking to themselves. I hope I explained properly. But if you still have any question, then please let me know in the comment.

So then... lets get into the story.

??? P.O.V :

'What's going on??'

'Where am I??'

'I thought I was on a date with Rize-San'

I heard some faint voices.

"His abdominal organs are brusted",said some aged man.

"Then do what feels natural", some girl said with a sweet but still harsh tone. Like she ordered him.

"What are you talking about??" asked the same male voice.

"Didn't you hear me?? I said prepare to organ transplant " the girl kind of angrily spoke.

"How can we do that?? Without consent of his family?? It's illegal.", the same man spoke again.

" Doctor Kano, you are not asking me to sit around and watch the most important person of my life die, are you??", then girl asked quite angrily." It's kinda cute hearing someone fighting with a doctor to save someone who she loves so much", I thought to myself.

"Wait... The most important person?? Die??? Is her lover dying??"[Pss: her love is dying ,but not her lover...(sigh)]

"Look, I'll take the full responsibility if something happens. But right now if something happens to him, I swear I'll kill every one of you right here and now. And then burn the whole damn hospital. So shut you your fucking mouths and start the damn operation", the girl screamed louder than before. I wish I could see that girl who is trying to save her lover so desperately.

"Transfer her organs into him, At. once!!", she demanded again.

Suddenly I felt so warm something on my eyes.

"Is this...??"

I shot opened my eyes. I feel my left eye hurts. I also felt it twitch.

The hospital gave me some food after I woke up. Its was fish, rice and some vegetables.

I took a bite from the fish. As soon I took a bite I felt like puking. It tastes like ash. So I didn't even took any other bite. When the doctor came for check up, I asked him about my taste buds. He checked my taste buds and said everything was... fine??

After that I went home. I found Hide left some of my favorite foods. I smiled to myself. I took the foods inside and left then in then kitchen. I was so worried about those that happened to me. I threw myself on my bed and left the T.V on. Some scientist was talking about Ghouls.

I heard him say that Ghouls cant eat human food. Human food taste like ash and muds to them...

"N-no th-this can't happen...", I said as I ran towards the kitchen. I started with the food Hide gave me. But I couldn't eat them. The tasted like ash. I puked in the toilet. Then I tried every food I had in the refrigerator. But they tasted like muds and sand. I still can't believe I am a ghoul. I don't wanna be a ghoul. I hate ghouls. I was crying soo loudly I didn't even remember how long I was crying.