Chapter 9

Kaneki and Y/n are walking side by side. There are an uncomfortable silence between them. 

"Anoo... Kaneki Kun??", y/n called trying to break silence. 

Kaneki replied just by a hum. 

"Where do you wanna go?? Anteiku or your place??"

"I have my shift today. So I guess anteiku would be", he said with little hesitant. Y/n just nodded.

Y/n's POV :

We reached at Anteiku. As we entered the cafe, I saw Touka run toward us and making me surprise by her audacity, she hugged Kaneki and buried her face into Kaneki's chest. I was standing there eyes widen.

"Kaneki, where were you??? Did that Shitty Tsukiyama did something to you??" Touka said those word nuzzling her face on Kaneki's chest making me lose my temper and boil in anger. 

Then I looked at Kaneki. I was more sad when I saw him blushing. I was fuming with anger when Touka nuzzled her face deeper into his chest. 

"You got me all worried, Baaka Kaneki

"You got me all worried, Baaka Kaneki."

Then I saw Kaneki smile and hug her back. I saw Touka peeked through their hug and gave me, "Look I win", look with a smirk. I was burning with jealousy as I saw Kaneki hug her back. I gave Touka, "move-bitch-he's-mine" look.

 I gave Touka, "move-bitch-he's-mine" look

Then she hid her face into Kaneki's chest. I called Kaneki,

"Kaneki kun~"

Kaneki looked at me.

"I have some works to do. So I better leave. I think you need some 'Personal Space'", I said with a fake smile and glared at Touka. 

I was disappointed when I heard Kaneki's reply.

"Yeah, Sure. I'll see you around Y/n chan. And thanks for today."

He said those words to me still holding Touka in his arms. I couldn't see that scene anymore. I ran out of the cafe. 

I started to walk towards my apartment. I was soo pissed but I was fine with it if he's happy.

Tsukiyama's POV :