Ice-Cream Love (Kaneki X Reader)

Kaneki's p.o.v:

I was sitting in the university buried my face in my favorite Toritsuka sen's book. All of my attention was in the book 

Suddenly a familiar voice got my attention making my eyes go wide.

"you sure love your book more than me", she said looking other way with her bangs covering her eyes as usual.

I can feel that she's angry.

* y/n!! I thought you are in class!!", I said with a bit panic.

She looked at me . I didn't see her eyes but I can tell she is very very very mad. God! What did I dooo!

"Okay baby... Soo uhmm here's a deal. If you give me a sweet smile, I'm gonna get you Ice-cream on our way home", I said definitely not praying to god for this technic to work. And thankfully it did.

I could see small form of smile creeping on her lips.

I started to smile seeing her smile as well. Then making her surprise I held her hand and gave a little kiss.

"I could never love something more than you!", I said giving her a sweet smile.

She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. And I hugged her back.

TIME SKIP:

Me and Y/n got home and got Her favorite vanilla flavor on our way home.

I closed the door and walked in our living room where she already sat comfortably on the couch.

I gave her the ice cream and she started to enjoy it.

I couldn't enjoy the ice cream cuz I can't eat human food. But I really enjoyed the show she was giving me while enjoying the ice.

Idk why and how, everytime I see her eating something and if that thing includes her licks, It turns me on... Like alot.

I face palmed myself thinking how pervy I can think. Jeez Ken you need to stop reading smutts.

"AAAAA IT'S COLDD!!!", she screamed dramatically making me laugh at her goofiness.

"Babe, it's called ICE cream for a reason", I said
Y/N, it's cold!!" kaneki sand blushing as she was licking the Ice cream.

Y/N notices ken was staring at her licking the ice crea with of a blushing face. She sminked and got on top him.

"Y-y/n. love what are you doing?'' he said stottaly flustered.

"Shh- I wanna see how my ice cream tastes on my boyfriend "

"We can't do-" he couldn't finish, "y/N took off his

Shirt and spilled some ice cream on his chest.

"Y/N, it's cold!!" kaneki said blushing.

Not wasting any more time you started licking the ice cream as well as his chest so hared.

Kaneki at first tried to resist but the moment he felt her warem tongue on his skin it gave him wonderful feeling. He was, patiently waiting. for her to finish with the bulge on his pants.

As soon as she  finished he flipped and got on top of her.

Yes it's not the first time they are making love.

But whenever he sees here being submissive  under him with her wonderful eyes blushing face, it makes him rock hand.

"My Turn", he says as he ripped off her shirt. She immediately hid here chest. Kaneki forced her arms off her, chest.

"How dare you hiding my stuffs from me darling?", he said and gently pulled one of here nipple.

She squeezed her thighs together as he did that.

He smirked and rubbed her thighs while he licked here neck softly biting onto her flesh while he kept pulling har nipples.

Kaneki stopped  and softly kissed her on the lips.

"You're so beautiful. Love!" he said kissing her chin again.

"You are too", Y/N said blushing like a red tomato.

Kaneki softly Licked one of her nipple. She  bit her lower lip as she felt his tongue.

That didn't  go unnoticed by kaneki. He sminked and started sucking on her nipples soo hard.

"B-babee soo  good!" she moaned.

He looked at her as his fingers found the most sensitive part of her body between her legs.

She put her legs together  as soon as the felt his hand there.

Kaneki wasn't takin this-

He pulled away and forced her legs open.

"Sorry Love I can't resist. your taste",  he says as he puts his head between her skinny legs.

He licked her clit over of her panties one time. A beautiful moan slipped from the girl's lips. "K-kaneki!" she said embarrassed about making any more sounds.

On the other hand kaneki was licking her clit so hard that he fer felt her clit quiver. He was Sucking and licking soo furiously that it was so hard for the girl to stop mooning. The more she moaned the faster he was going.

When he felt her knots getting tight he pulled away.

"No-ah babygirl," he smiled. as he takes out his hard cock....

TO BE CONTINUED.....