You know how I feel, Idiot (Ishikawa Kurama) Human AU

Y/n's POV :

It's been three hours. THREE FUCKING HOURS!!! I am lying between his legs waiting for him to finish his work in his phone. It was the 37th time, I sighed. But now I am annoyed. 

I got up and looked at him with angry face

"Babe, just give me thirty mins. I'm almost done", he said not even looking at me. Now I was not taking his excuse anymore. I snatched his phone from him.

"Hey!! I-", I cut him off by my lips, kissing him roughly. He struggled into the kiss and tried to take his phone from my hands sneakily. I smirked and threw his phone on the couch near our bed and got on top of him without breaking our kiss. 

I inserted my tongue into his mouth. We both were fighting for dominance. I was busy in fighting for dominance, when he took the chance to overpower me. He flipped over and now he was on top of me. He was about to break the kiss when I put my hands around his shoulder bringing him down to deepen the kiss.

After about 10 minutes, we finally broke the kiss

After about 10 minutes, we finally broke the kiss. Both were panting for breath. I was about to kiss him again, when he kissed me fast on my lips and got up not even giving me chance to kiss back.

"Not now, babe. I still have loads of work to finish", he said as he took his phone and left our shared bedroom for finishing his work. 

I was angry. Bu more than that, I was sad. We don't get much free time to spend with each other. But every time when we get a off day, Kurama always finds excuse to work. Sometimes I get the feeling that he doesn't even love me anymore. 

There was time, when we used to come back from work and didn't used miss a single moment to hold each other. But now... we don't even get time to talk. Even in this time, getting a day off is really rare. But still he works. 

I took my day off today, so that I can spend my day with him. He got a day off, so I decided to take a day off too. But I guess he is still busy with his work.

 I was still lying on our shared bed scrolling through my YouTube. All of a sudden I got a text from Takizawa. I smiled. 

-Why do I get the feeling, someone is sad???