Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:

"Its been a while Kirishima-San",Shuu said to Touka.

"What do you want, Tsukiyama?" Touka asked with a irritated voice. 

"I just wanted to talk to Yoshimura-San."

"He's not here right now. So just get the fuck out of here", Touka said very rudely.

I felt irk mark on my head watching Touka's behaveiour.

"You can't just talk like that-", Shuu cut me in the middle of sentence saying,

"So harsh towards our customers, aren't we Kirishima-san??" still with his smile.

Suddenly his eyes went on my love standing behind me. My sweat dropped.

"A member with eye-patch??", he said approaching Kaneki.

I felt Kaneki gets nervous. I saw Shuu's smirk. I kept my guard on in case Shuu tries to do something creepy to him.

"You're a new member, right??"

"U-um...", I felt Kaneki feeling so nervous.

"What's your name??", Shuu asked walking circles around him.

(I know it doesn't match the scenary but its sooo cute >_<)

"K-kaneki", My love replied nervously.

I saw Shuu sniffs from Kaneki's neck. And Kaneki gasped. 

Even though Shuu was a boy and he is my best friend, still I felt my blood rush through my body because of my anger. 

"What a marvelous aroma", Shuu said making my love more nervous. I was burning with jealousy and I lost my control. 

I pulled Kaneki closer to me and away from Shuu. 

"Suu, he is a new worker here. As well as my new friend. Don't creep him out", I yelled nervously at Shuu in my angered voice. 

"Oh... I see", He said and brought his face closer to mine.

"You're gonna choose him over me, now??" Shu said in my ear making me blush and flustered because of sound vibration in my weak spot, My ears.

Then he looked up and said," Well too bad for you, new one. I am her childhood friend....Well more then friend. I am her best friend. So I am going to take her with me. Don't be jealous", Shuu said to looking at Kaneki and put me on his shoulder.

 Don't be jealous", Shuu said to looking at Kaneki and put me on his shoulder