Chapter 4

It was another beautiful day. The weather was so nice. Kaneki was quite comfortable with his job in Anteiku. Yes, he still faces some kind of difficulties. But everyone helped him out. Even those who didn't like him helped him out. It seemed like they were forced to help him. The most common example of those person would be Nishiki Nishio.

Nishiki hated Kaneki soo much. He hated Kaneki so much that he hates to breath from the same air as Kaneki. It makes his stomach feels sick. But he can't do anything to him. He is bound to help Kaneki. 

One day his junior brought a friend to meet him. He saw that his junior brought Kaneki to meet him. There was awkward silence between them. Suddenly an evil plan came in his head as he smirks. He saw how close Hide was to Kaneki. And how Kaneki was close was to Hide. He asked if both of them wants a walk together with him. Hide accepted his offer but Kaneki was little bit hesitant. They were walking together as Nishiki lead them to an alleyway.

When they came away from public, Nishiki kicked Hide out of nowhere so hard that Hide flew inside the parking lot and lost his sense. Kaneki was just stood there shocked at what happened dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do at that point as he saw how Nishiki activated his Kagune and approaching him. Kaneki was soo scared at that moment. So he stood there and prepared to fight. Nishiki stood in front of him and brought his face close to Kaneki's ear. 

"I won't hurt you. Even though my body is aching to kill you right here and now. But I can't. Because she would kill me if I touch you. But she never told anything about your sweet Hide. So I guess it'd be just fine to kill him as for your punishment.", he said those words in Kaneki,s ear. 

Little did he know a certain person was standing not very far from them and hearing every word he said. (Now, you're also a stalker, reader-chan??)    

She was shaking with anger inside her body. She was soo furious that she would kill him right then and there. 

She saw soo much pain in her love's eye as Nishiki was crushing his bestfriend's head with his legs. That scenario made her lose her control over her temper. 

Kaneki's P.O.V :

I was crying with shock and pain. Hide was my only family left. And now I have to see him die because I can't do anything. I couldn't protect him. I am useless. I saw him move his kagune towards Hide with so much speed. I closed my eyes as I couldn't able to bear that scene. Tears rolling down my eyes like stream. Then I heard a loud crash. 

I was about to open my eyes, but suddenly I felt a pair of familiar arms around my torso and on my eyes so that I don't open my eyes. Again I heard a loud crash. I thought it was Hide. I was struggling as I was Calling Hide with crying voice. The grip around me got tighten And I heard,

"Shhh!! Hide is fine. It's gonna be just alright, my love. I can't let your only family die so easily, now can I??", she said calmly.

I relaxed once I heard Hide was fine in her arms. I know its not the time for this, but I was enjoying her warmth. I realized I was middle of something when she spoke up with a relaxed but harsh tone,

"Nishiki, do you want a death wish from me??"

"N-no", I Heard Nishiki said with a groan from pain.

"Then will you take the responsibility for what you did??", she said again but calmly. 

"Y-yes Ojou-sama", Nishiki said with stuttering. 

"Good, Then take our beloved Hide with full responsibility to Hospital. And you would take care of him until he gets better. Do you get that??", she spoke up with a demanding tone.