Chapter 2

Chapter 2

/

Dear Master Malfoy,

I am pleased to offer you the position of Charms Professor. Should you accept I would be grateful if you would take over the position as soon as possible? As you already know, the start of term is September first.

I would like to meet with you next week to speak about some of the details of your employment. I would also like to ask if you would like to also accept the position of Slytherin head of house. Please contact me and let me know your answer.

Thank you,

Minerva McGonagall,

Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

/

Dear Headmistress,

I would like to accept both the position of Charms professor and Slytherin head of house. I would also be glad to meet with you on Monday in the morning. I understand your urgency and I hope to fulfill my duties soon. I would also like to speak with you on a private matter of great Importance.

Thank you,

Draco Malfoy,

Charms Master

/

Finally finished writing the letter, Draco sent it happily with his owl. All of a sudden he heard small footsteps walking toward his study. As the door opened he saw the small faces of his twins appear. His daughter and son both looked up at him before smiling and running down the hall.

As Draco hurried after them, he hoped that McGonagall would allow him his request. He could not be separated from his children. When he caught up to them he took them to their room before tucking them in silently for their mid day nap. Looking at their small three year old faces he knew he needed the job at Hogwarts.

/

"Daddy!"

A small girl walked through her father's bedroom door. Noticing her father still asleep on his bed she jumped on the bed.

"Daddy! Time to wake up...we're going to England, remember!"

She heard footsteps behind her, as her brother approached the bed also.

They both began to jump around their father on the bed. After a few seconds they finally heard a voice from beneath the blankets.

"Isabelle and Loren will you both stop jumping!"

Draco's blonde head left the comfort of his blankets to look at his children's faces. As he heard their giggles he knew he was in for trouble. As soon as they saw their father's face they laughingly jumped on him.

The small family settled on the bed, all of its members smiling. "Daddy, when will we leave?"

They heard a huge sigh coming from their father before he stood and faced them. "We will be leaving in an hour. Now, my babies you all need to get dressed."

The small children jumped off the bed and followed their father to their room. Draco dressed them and then examined his children. He wanted them to look perfect, after all this would be their first time in England.

His little girl looked like an angel. She had black hair but his grey eyes. He had chosen to dress her in her favorite blue dress and added a small silver cloak as well as a blue ribbon in her hair. As he watched her reach for her favorite doll he was filled with love for his daughter.