Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

Draco finally caught up with Harry near the Hogwarts gates.

"Harry! Please wait!"

The man in front of him stopped and turned around. He still had the angry look on his face. "What Draco! What do you want?"

Draco rolled his eyes and angrily answered back. "I don't understand why you are yelling at me! I just came to see what was wrong with you."

"What's wrong with me? Why don't you go back to your dancing partner! I saw how you smiled at him!"

Draco grinned at Harry. "You want to know what I think."

"I don't care what you think, Malfoy!"

Draco persevered he knew why Harry was acting the way he was. "I think your jealous!"

Harry stepped up to him angrily. "I am not jealous!"

Draco began to laugh and finally replied, "You are such a pratt! You are jealous! All you have to do is admit it. You were always a clueless idiot."

He continued to laugh as Harry got more frustrated. "I am not jealous! Stop laughing you conceited pratt!" Before he knew what he was doing Harry turned and tackled Draco to the floor.

His laughter ended when he felt Harry throw him to the floor. They then began to wrestle angrily on the floor for several minutes before Draco finally pinned Harry to the floor.

Holding Harry's arms over his head Draco angrily glared at Harry. "Admit it! Admit that the reason why it bothered you so much that I was dancing with Thomas is that you were jealous!"

Harry glared and struggled and Draco tightened his hold on the man. "FINE! Are you happy now? I am jealous of you and that Idiot! I could not stand to watch his hands on you! Now if your done humiliating me I would like to get back to the castle."

Although Draco had guessed Harry's feelings, having Harry state it made it more real. Harry took that opportunity to flip them over, holding Draco's hands over his head he looked down at the blonde that had been driving him crazy for over a month.

Draco was the first to speak. "You really are a clueless bastard! Do you know how attracted I am to you?"

Harry looked down in surprise at Draco. "Really?"

"Yes, you idiot! Now, take your head out of your ass and understand that the only person I'm attracted to is you!"

"Then why did you dance with Willowby?"

"I was trying to be polite, idiot. I didn't know how you feel and I am single."

Harry glared at the last bit. "Well, you're not single anymore."

Draco glared up at the raven haired man. "Why do I feel like I have no choice in the matter? Harry, do you really mean what I think you said?"

Nodding, Harry said, "Yes, Draco. I'm done fooling around, I want you."

As if to confirm this Harry leaned down and claimed Draco's lips with his. All of their anger toward each other poured into their kiss and soon it turned into a battle for dominance. Harry released Draco's arms and instead cupped Draco's cheek.

Draco's arms encircled Harry's body and slowly their bodies began to grind against each other. Draco moaned as Harry began to kiss his neck, he knew he would have a couple of love bites tomorrow.

"Draco. We need to stop we can't do this here."

Breaking there embraise Harry stared down at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Draco lay with his blonde hair splayed around head, love bites forming on his neck and his lips red and plump.

He heard Draco give a sigh and nod. "Spoilsport!"

Harry laughed and stood holding out a hand for Draco. Taking Harry's hand he stood and was about to let go of Harry's hand when Harry's grip tightened around his. "I meant what I said Draco. I don't know where this is going but I don't let go of what I want. I haven't had a relationship since we left school but I know I want this."

Harry's grip loosened and he kissed Draco once more. "So is it safe to assume that you are now my boyfriend?"

"Yes, I am most definitely your boyfriend. Now, we should get back to the castle."

Smiling brightly Draco and Harry walked back to the castle. "I think Ron and Pansy planed this."

"Yes, but I somehow don't care. Remind me to thank them in the morning." Nodding Draco smiled and laughed.

"So, are we going to tell everyone?"

"I don't know, it is up to you, but I personally would like everyone to know. I don't like how Willowby looks at you."

Laughing again Draco grinned. "My dear boyfriend, I do believe that's jealousy."

Harry growled "You laugh but it's true."

"Alright, so tomorrow we tell them?"

Nodding Harry smiled silently. They walked toward Draco's rooms and when they arrived outside the portrait, they kissed

The portrait Veela giggled as she watched the two wizards kiss. "Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight Draco. I'll save you a seat at the head table tomorrow."

"Thank you, save two more for the kids, please."

Harry nodded, turned and left. Standing out in the corridor Draco sighed before walking into his rooms. He looked at the clock and noticed how late it was. When he opened his children's room he noticed Winky was asleep on the floor so Draco conjured a small bed for her.

Kissing his children on their sleeping faces Draco walked into his room and quickly changed before falling asleep.