Chapter 23

Chapter 23-

A dark figure smirked as they waited for the other entity in the vicinity to walk by. When he heard the sound of approaching footsteps he kicked the person down and quickly broke their neck.

A maniacal glint appeared on his face as he dragged the dead body inside the dark home. It had taken four years but his anger had finally broken through the crazy haze he had been under.

He had a goal in mind and he was going to make sure that he succeeded. He took the dead man's clothes and wand. The figure cut his palm with a jagged rock and dragged his bloodied hand across the man's face. When he finished the spell he laughed before changing into his new clothes and cutting the dead man's hand and smearing the man's blood on his face.

As he walked out of hell, he almost smiled, vengeance would be his.

/

Draco shifted uncomfortably behind his desk. He was currently watching his students complete their exam in his class. Draco used the time to think about his ever growing belly. He was now obviously pregnant and Draco smiled as he placed a hand on his large belly. It was now February and in two weeks he would finally be marrying the love of his life.

His aunt Andromeda and Molly Weasley had helped organize the wedding and Draco was grateful. They would be marrying at the Burrow, as was tradition. Draco smiled at his students not really looking at them.

All of a sudden a small boy walked into the classroom and ran up to Draco. "Professor, it's your daughter sir, she's hurt."

Draco stood up quickly all of the color draining from his face. "Where?"

"Near the Quidditch pitch professor."

Draco looked at the students and hurriedly dismissed them. "Show me?"

He was so preoccupied worrying about his daughter that he didn't notice the glossy eyed look that the boy wore on his face.

/

As he followed the boy down the stairs he cast his patronus and sent it to Harry explaining what was going on. He only hoped he was not too late to help his baby. He noticed the boy run toward the corner of the forbidden forest that was near the Quidditch pitch.

Draco ran to catch up with the boy but a shiver ran down his spine as he ran into the darkening forest. Just as he was about to ask the boy where his daughter was he felt something hit him at the back of the head before darkness enveloped him.

/

Harry had been in the middle of class when Draco's patronus had glided to him and he heard Draco's voice.

"Harry, a boy told me our daughter is hurt….she's near the Quidditch pitch…meet me there…I don't know what happened."

He quickly dismissed the class and ran down to their rooms to check on Isabelle and Loren. When he entered the rooms, they were silent and empty. A drop of fear ran through his body but he calmed himself.

Draco had probably taken them to Pansy or Ginny. He was about to run out of the castle before a foreboding feeling told him to return to his room and check his marauder's map. He ran back and checked the map.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good."

What he saw brought a fresh flash of fear into his heart.

At the edge of his map in the forbidden forest, barely visible, there were five dots noticeable. The only two dots which had visible names above them were Draco Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy.