Chapter 22

Chapter 22-

The next couple of days everything went back to normal. Eva returned to classes but she smiled more now. Although she lived in the Slytherin dorms most of her time was spent with her new family. Bryan had been happy for her and was now a frequent visitor. The day after the adoption Harry and Draco took Eva shopping for new clothes. Slowly Eva's face began to glow from the happiness that her new family gave her.

Every afternoon Bryan and Evangeline would go to her parents' rooms and would study on the sitting room. One day when they had entered they found a lard wooden study desk in the corner of the sitting room. As they began studying Draco had walked in and kissed his daughter in greeting before greeting Bryan.

"Thank you dad for the desk"

"You are welcome, Eva. Now, I want you two to study hard for the exam in my class."

They grinned and continued their studies. Before curfew, Eva and Bryan would leave the rooms and walk back down to the Slytherin common room...

/

A few days after the adoptions, Harry and Draco were preparing to go to a Weasley family dinner. "Dad! I'm finished dressing Isabelle and Loren."

Draco was currently dressing so he yelled back. "Thank you, Eva. Can you three go into the living room? We will be there shortly."

He heard footsteps heading toward the sitting room. Draco finished dressing and turned to Harry who had also just finished dressing. He walked up to him and kissed him happily. Before Harry could make it into something more, Draco pulled away. "Hurry up Harry."

Harry glared at him "Tease!"

He only heard Draco laugh before walking out to greet their children. Harry followed shaking his head silently.

/

When they arrived at the Burrow, they were greeted by the mass of red heads. Once again Mrs. Weasley stepped forward and greeted them first.

"Hello, Grandma Molly!" Isabelle and Loren said happily while hugging her.

"Hello, my dears. Where is your new sister?"

Loren whispered loudly "She's hiding behind papa. She told us she was scared."

Everyone smiled and Harry turned and smiled. Eva hugged him and he pushed her forward gently.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce you all, to our children." Isabelle and Loren stood smiling next to Eva.

Draco hugged Harry before speaking. "Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Evangeline Lily Potter, Loren James Potter and Isabelle Andromeda Potter."

When he finished Isabelle and Loren giggled and began clapping. Everyone came forward to introduce themselves to Eva. Fleur stepped forward and smiled. "Harry, Draco, zey are beautiful."

Fleur's stomach had increased in size and she happily placed a hand on her large belly. While they spoke to everyone they noticed Mrs. Weasley was hugging Eva and their daughter was smiling. The rest of the evening went on in relative normalcy. The family had accepted Eva into the fold.

When they arrived back at Hogwarts, Eva said goodbye to her parents and walked slowly down to the Slytherin common room.

Draco and Harry continued to their rooms when the children were in bed they walked into their bedroom. When Draco had stripped and was about to put his pajamas on he felt Harry envelop him from behind.

Harry began kissing his neck and licking his jaw. Draco could feel Harry's arousal on his lower back and moved slowly. When he heard Harry hiss he smirked.

"You are a tease"

Draco grinned and turned to face him. "Only with you, love."

Harry smirked and pulled Draco to him relishing the feel of their arousals rubbing against each other. They moved to the bed, landing in a heap on the blue blankets.

They were kissing as if they had found sweet nectar in each other. Draco relished the movement of Harry's skin over his. He loved the feel of Harry's hands as they drove him insane. Draco loved the feel of Harry's arousal; he loved the sound of Harry's moans as he moved inside him.

With each thrust it was as if Draco was on fire. Harry's hands were everywhere and Draco lost himself in the sensations. Thrust after thrust they met each other with equaling passion their love fueling their bodies. When Draco felt Harry's hand on his erection as he pumped Draco for all he was worth, Draco was lost to the world.

Waves of pleasure ran through him and he felt Harry release himself in him. Draco grinned at the sated look on Harry's face. When Harry pulled out of him he felt as if something was missing with in him. The feeling disappeared when Harry pulled him close, Harry's other hand came to rest on Draco's stomach where a small bump could be seen.

"I love you Draco, with every breath in my body."

Draco smiled and kissed Harry's chest. "I love you, Harry."

Harry grinned and they fell asleep in each other's arms, Draco's head buried in Harry's neck. Their very bodies seemed to glow from love.