Chapter 13

Chapter 13-

When they entered Draco's rooms they put the kids to sleep before walking into Draco's bedroom. So far they had only slept together and had not gone any farther than that but tonight as they gazed each other across the bedroom they connected in a way they hadn't before. Draco cast a silencing and locking spell before gazing at Harry.

Harry walked toward Draco and kissed him full of passion. Draco responded passionately as he wrapped his hands in Harry's hair. Harry's hands came to rest on Draco's bum as he pulled Draco closer.

Soon clothes were being ripped off one another until they were both naked and flush against each other. Their burning arousal coursed through them as they moved slowly toward the bed.

Harry lay Draco on the bed and kissed every inch of the blonde's body. He sensuously drew one of Draco's pink nipples into his mouth while Draco moaned. Draco moaned again as Harry switched nipple and grazed his teeth sensuously across the pink nipple.

Draco was about to go insane if he was not able to touch Harry. He flipped them over and quickly took one of Harry's nipples in his own mouth, loving the taste.

He moved up to capture Harry's mouth and their throbbing members ground against each other. Harry moaned and groaned while battling for dominance with Draco.

Draco kissed and licked his way down Harry's body. He teased Harry by kissing and licking his upper thy on his painfully slow trail to Harry's aching member.

He licked Harry's head slowly before enveloping his whole member into his mouth. He could hear Harry's shallow breathing and moans fill the room and smiled.

Harry held on to the bed sheets as Draco's warm mouth encircled him and moved slowly. "Merlin, Dray."

Slowly taking him out his mouth Draco licked the shaft before cupping Harry's balls, before taking the Harry back in his mouth. After a few minutes Draco could feel Harry's body begin to shake and when he felt Harry climax in his mouth he swallowed every drop before licking his lover clean.

"Merlin, Dray." Harry watched him with wide eyes while Draco smirked and kissed him.

Harry turned them over and their explorations continued. This time it was Draco's turn to moan as Harry took him into his mouth in one swift movement.

"Eager, are you?"

Harry's deep throat chuckle only intensified the pleasure and Draco lost his ability to speak. Moaning, Harry encircled the tip of Draco's member and slowly sucked and that was Draco's undoing. He climaxed and much like Draco, he swallowed everything Draco had to offer.

"More Harry, I want more!"

Harry chuckled "Eager, are you?"

Draco glared and roughly kissed Harry.

Harry grabbed a bottle out of his robe's pocket and quickly coated Draco's entrance and fingers. Kissing Draco passionately and grabbing his throbbing erection before inserting a finger into Draco's tight entrance.

"Dear Merlin, Harry." Draco met every thrust of Harry's fingers and moaned loudly as he added another. He felt a small sense of discomfort but when Harry thrust his fingers he hit his prostate and all he could see were stars.

"More, Harry, please, give me more."

Harry smirked "Your wish is my command, Dray."

Harry coated his aching member with lubricant before slowly breaching Draco's entrance. Draco placed his hands on Harry's broad back as he felt Harry sheath himself inside him.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable Draco breathed deeply while Harry held still above him. "Are you ok?"

Draco nodded and kissed Harry.

Slowly Harry began to move and Draco began to move with him. Draco met each one of Harry's thrusts and moaned as he hit his prostate. The pace began to quicken as each one of Harry's thrusts powerfully supplied pleasure to Draco.

Draco's hands moved up and down Harry's broad back and left small nail trails. As Harry thrust deeply he grabbed Draco's erection and began to move slowly. Harry could feel his climax building so he increased the pace of his hand on his lover's member and soon could feel Draco shuddering under him.

"Merlin, Dray. Cum for me Draco, please."

Harry's husky voice pushed Draco over the edge and he climaxed, digging his nails into Harry's shoulders. Feeling Draco's hot entrance contract Harry could feel his climax begin and he gave one more powerful thrust before climaxing inside his lover's body. As his climax calmed, Harry bit down on Draco's shoulder and heard his lover moan tiredly.

Harry collapsed on his side and watched his blonde boyfriend. Draco was breathless and was faintly smiling.

Harry grinned "How was that?"

Draco could barely open his eyes and only smiled. "I'm glad you approve, Dray." Before falling asleep Harry spelled the mess clean and covered their tired bodies. Not bothering to pull out of Draco, Harry pulled him closer and kissed his neck before sleep finally claimed him.