Chapter 18

Chapter 18-

Eva and Bryan had been released from the hospital wing and had returned to their normal lives. Now, that Penelope and her two evil friends had been expelled the rest of their house learned to leave them alone.

A month had passed since the incident in the library and their friendship became stronger. Soon, the beginning of the winter term arrived. Although, two students had applied to stay during the break, Eva being one of them, Headmistress McGonagall had decided to close down Hogwarts to students. She had even asked if she could visit Bryan for the holidays but he had sadly explained that his family was going on a vacation in France. So with fear in her heart Evangeline reluctantly returned to the orphanage.

When she got off of the Hogwarts Express, she placed her hands in her jean pockets and touched the gold coin that lay there. She felt a bit of comfort before she fear gripped her again. There standing awkwardly on the platform was the director of the orphanage. He scowled at her and her heart plummeted, it was going to be a long winter break.

/

Harry Potter to Wed Draco Malfoy

By: Rita Skeeter

It is my pleasure to announce the betrothal of Harry Potter, the savior of the wizarding world and Draco Malfoy, Charms professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Yes, dear readers, the wizarding world's most eligible bachelor is now off the market. The news will shock you, especially when none of us knew Harry Potter was gay. It seems that when Mr. Malfoy joined the Hogwarts school staff; he caught the eye of its deputy headmaster. Harry, who is remembered for his defeat of Lord Voldemort four years ago, was quick to begin dating the Charms professor. Their relationship soon blossomed into a love match.

Hogwarts insiders have attested to the love that these two men show for one another. The pair was betrothed a month ago and will also be expecting a new addition to their happy family. Harry, will also be adopting Mr. Malfoy's two three year old children. Their wedding is scheduled to take place in February in an undisclosed location. I am sure I speak for the whole wizarding world when I say that we will all be checking our post for an invitation.

It seems, ladies and gentlemen, that the boy-who-lived will be finally getting his happy ending. Although I am a bit jealous of Mr. Malfoy, one can only hope that he deserves Harry Potter. Congratulations Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy!

/

A shaggy dark figure threw the worn down paper on the floor. Anger and hate surged through him as his shaking hands balled into fists. The dark and dank room seemed to envelop the figure in shadows with only two bloodthirsty eyes flashing through the darkness.

/

Draco laughed when he finished reading the article. "Love, did you read this?"

The family was currently sitting under a tree at the edge of the lake. It was a snowy November Saturday morning and Harry had insisted they go for a walk.

Harry was currently watching Isabelle on her broom while telling Loren a story. "Yeah, so do you deserve me?" Harry smirked.

Draco glared. "Shut it, you!"

Harry laughed as his daughter flew around his legs. Loren had refused their continued urging for him to learn to fly. Harry had secretly told Draco that he suspected their son to be a Ravenclaw. Draco had disagreed but in his heart he knew Harry was correct.