Chapter 24

Chapter 24-

Harry tied up Lucius and then turned to look at his family. He had never been that scared in his life. Harry walked toward Draco but Draco motioned for him to go to Loren and Isabelle.

"Papa, you came for us." Loren whispered looking at Harry adoringly.

Harry smiled despite himself and nodded "I will always come for you guys."

Draco picked up Eva and held her in his arms. After checking them Harry had picked up the twins before levitating Lucius's body out of the cell. As they walked out of the cell they noticed two small bodies lying on the floor.

"Is that Winky?" Harry asked Draco.

"I think it is and the boy that called me out of class is there too."

Momentarily placing Eva on the floor, Draco moved cautiously toward them. Looking down at Winky's face he knew the little elf was dead. Draco felt silent tears slide down his cheek.

"Winky didn't make it." Draco said to Harry.

He moved to the first year's body and thankfully found the boy was not dead but unconscious. In his hands were their wands, he petrified him and levitated the boy before picking up Winky's body.

"Dad, I can carry Winky's body while you carry me." Eva said silently as her tears ran down her face.

Draco frowned but gave her Winky's body as he carried his daughter and levitated the boy's body as well. They slowly made their way out of the forest toward Hogwarts.

/

Minerva McGonagall had received Harry's message and had called the aurors. When they noticed Harry and Draco appear at the edge of the forbidden forest they hurried toward them. The aurors and some of the professors hurried toward the family.

Ron took Isabelle and Loren from Harry's arms and walked quickly toward the castle. Ginny took Winky's body while Neville lifted his god daughter into his own arms.

Draco turned to them. "Take them to the Hospital wing, hurry." The professors nodded and hurried to take the children to the Hospital wing.

Harry pushed Lucius's unconscious body toward the aurors before yelling at them furiously. "I want the Dementor's Kiss given to him! Talk to whomever you need to but want it done." They nodded and took the man and left.

The headmistress took the boy Draco had been levitating motioned for them to follow her. Draco was about to follow when all of a sudden he collapsed. Harry just barely caught his betrothed before he hit the ground.

"Draco!"

Harry lifted him and walked hurriedly toward the Hospital wing, fear gripping his heart.

/

When he entered he noticed all of his children were already being tended to so he hurriedly placed Draco on the nearest bed to his children. "Madam Pomfrey! Draco, collapsed please help him."

She hurried past him and began working on Draco. Harry stepped back; he could not lose any of his family. Ginny was helping to heal his children while Madam Pomfrey worked on Draco.

Ginny soon finished motioned for Harry to come to her. "Ginny, I want to thank you for healing my children."

Harry looked so forlorn that it broke Ginny's heart.

"It's ok Harry; I knew those two years at St. Mungo's would come in handy. Anyway, Isabelle had bruises and cuts but thankfully nothing I couldn't fix. I gave her dreamless sleep potion so she should be asleep for a couple of hours."