Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

The next morning Draco felt a huge weight on his chest. "Daddy!"

"Good morning Isabelle. Is your brother awake?"

Loren answered as he approached Draco's bed. "Good morning dad."

"Good morning."

As he watched his son quietly climb onto his bed he noticed for the first time how shy his son was. A wave of love gripped his heart and he scooped them into his arms.

"I want to ask you two a question."

Loren looked up at his father a little bit confused. "What is daddy?"

"What do you think about Harry?"

Isabelle was the first to answer, "I really like him daddy. He's very funny and he teaches me things." Her animated face grinned up at her father.

Draco nodded and then turned to his son. His son on the other hand looked thoughtful, "He is very nice dad, and I like him too. Why?"

"Well, remember when I explained to you that there are boys who like boys?"

The two children nodded. "Well, I like Harry."

"We like Harry too dad." Loren looked a little bit confused.

"I mean that I like Harry like Uncle Ron likes auntie Pansy."

Understanding dawned on their faces and it was Loren who answered. "Oh, does Harry like you, daddy?"

Draco smiled, "Yes, baby, he does. Harry is now my boyfriend."

Isabelle smiled "does that mean that you and Harry will get married?"

"Oh, no sweetheart, we want to get to know each other first. What do you two think?"

Isabelle was the first to answer. "I think it's great dad, I really like him."

Loren was a bit more quiet but he smiled slowly. "Will it make you happy, daddy?"

Draco nodded and Loren grinned. "Alright, you two, time for breakfast so let's get dressed we are going to have breakfast with Harry."

When they were dressed and ready they walked out of their rooms and walked toward the Great Hall. As they walked toward the head table, Draco noticed that Harry had saved three seats next to him. When they reached the table, there was a small moment of awkwardness but Harry stood and kissed Draco. He blushed as he placed his children in their chairs.

"Good morning Harry" Draco said quietly

"Good morning Draco. Hello, munchkins!" Harry walked over to them and kissed them each on the forehead.

The rest of breakfast passed in relative calmness. It seemed that most of the professors were still trying to recuperate from last night and had skipped breakfast. When they were finished Draco turned toward Harry.

"Harry, I wanted to take the children to Diagon Alley, would you like to accompany us?"

Harry nodded "We can use my fireplace it's the closest"

They walked to Harry's classroom and the twins looked around in amazement. "Harry is that a dragon's skeleton?" Loren asked his eyes as big as saucers.

"Yeah, that's been there since your dad and I were kids."

When they entered his office, they disappeared into the floo. Harry and Loren left first followed by Draco and Isabelle. They arrived at the leaky cauldron where Draco knelt in front of the two kids. "Stay close to Harry and I and don't wander away."