Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

The next morning Harry awoke to find his face buried in a mass of blonde hair. Grinning he kissed the blonde head that was resting on his chest. Harry's mind replayed last night's conversation and grinned. He had meant everything he said, he wanted Draco and he was not about to let go of him.

Harry felt Draco shift and knew he was awake. "Good morning, Draco"

"Good morning, Harry" Draco reached up and kissed him good morning.

"How did you sleep?"

"I was very comfortable; I think they gave you the best bed." Harry smiled at Draco.

"Well, I do deserve the best."

They were interrupted by the door opening. "Daddy!"

Loren rushed into the room and didn't notice Harry until he had climbed onto the bed. "Harry? Why are you in daddy's bed?"

Harry smiled at the little blonde boy and ruffled his hair. "Your dad was scared and he wanted me to sleep over to protect him."

Draco glared at him and responded. "I was not scared. Harry and I just had a sleepover."

Isabelle had walked in and was now climbing into the bed next to Loren.

"Oh, ok. Daddy are the students coming today?"

Draco nodded. "Today we will be having dinner in the Great Hall and everyone will be there. I want you two to behave yourselves, is that understood?"

They both nodded and jumped up and down on the bed. Harry smiled at the enthusiasm that the children showed; he turned to their father and kissed him before standing.

"I need to go; I have to help the headmistress with some last minute details. I don't know when I will see you but hopefully before dinner." Harry kissed the two children before kissing their father and walking toward the restroom. When he came back he was dressed and waved goodbye.

Leaving the rooms he walked happily down to his rooms. He took a quick shower and got dressed. Before leaving his rooms he wrote a quick letter to Andromeda Tonks, Molly Weasley and another to Hermione.

Smiling happily he walked toward the headmistress's office. When he entered he noticed her franticly writing a letter. Taking the seat in front of her desk he waited until she was finished.

Headmistress McGonagall looked up when she was finished and noticed Harry smiling broadly. "Why are you so happy?"

"Nothing, I just can't wait for the students to arrive."

McGonagall smirked, "I don't think so. Would this smile have anything to do with a certain blonde professor?"

She smirked when she noticed his blush. "I'm happy for you Harry. Now, let's get down to business."

For the next couple of hours they reviewed some paperwork and the preparations for the student's arrival. When Harry left her office he left toward Hogsmead to make sure all of the boats and carriages were there.

At lunch Harry noticed that Draco had decided to skip lunch. Most of the professors were there and it was Harry's luck that he was forced to sit next to Lavender and Thomas Willowby.

"Good afternoon, professors."

"Good afternoon, Potter." Willowby didn't even mask his contempt and Harry found himself aching to smack the man.

"Good afternoon, Harry. " Lavender had turned only vaguely to him but continued her conversation with Susan Bones.

Harry ate in silence but just as he was about to get up and leave he heard a voice behind him.

"Harry, have you seen Draco today?" Neville asked.

"Yeah, Nev. I was with him in the morning."

Neville raised an eyebrow and smirked. "A little too much information, Harry."

Harry noticed Willowby's shoulders stiffen and decided to continue. "Believe me if I you knew what we did…"

Willowby was now angrily stabbing his lunch. "Believe me I don't want to know. I just wanted to check with him on something."

"Check his rooms, that's where I last saw him and the kids." He smirked when he noticed Willowby's knuckles turn white.

Turning back to Neville he noticed him nod and return to his seat. He finished his meal and left the Great Hall, he needed to make sure that the train had reached the station.

Two hours later, he sat in his room when he heard a small tap on the window. Allowing the owl to enter, and giving it a treat he took the letter and read it. It was from Mrs. Weasley.

My Dear Harry,

I am so happy to hear that you have finally found someone. I know his family and ours have not had the best relationship but I'm sure that will change. If he was good enough to catch your attention he should be a good person. George tells me he has two little twin children.

We will be having a family dinner in two weeks and I hope you bring Draco. Arthur and I would like to meet the young man. Harry, please take care of yourself. I worry so much about you, dear. I am so proud of you; please give my love to Ron, Pansy, Ginny and Neville.

Love,

Molly

Harry smiled at the letter. He was glad that she had reacted positively to his new relationship. In his heart, Molly and Arthur had always been like his adoptive parents. He loved them dearly. Harry quickly wrote his reply and sent it back with the owl.

Looking at his clock he noticed that he had two hours before the students were to arrive, so he took another shower and dressed in his robes. He had chosen to wear his emerald green teaching robes. When he finished dressing he decided to look for Draco.