Chapter 12

Chapter 12-

The days turned to weeks and Hogwarts was in full swing. Evangeline was glad to have made at least one friend. Bryan had become her link to the world, they had become best friends. The only downside was that now Penelope Nott, Rodger Stone, and Annabelle Noir had singled them out as targets to their bullying.

Bryan and Eva would study every day at the library after their last class. It was during one of these days that they found themselves confronted by Penelope and her two friends.

"Well, if it isn't Greengrass and his poor orphaned girlfriend."

Eva glared at the girl. "Shut up, Nott!"

"Oh, the mudblood speaks!" Rodger said nastily.

"Don't you dare call her that? Why don't you three go away and leave us alone." Bryan said moving to stand right next to Eva.

"I don't know why you hang around her Greengrass. She's so pathetic and I bet she's stupid too." Annabelle sneered.

"Eva is more intelligent than the three of you combined! Leave us alone you idiots."

Penelope's face grew red and before they knew it she had cast a spell at Bryan.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

Eva screamed as Bryan hit the floor hard. When the other three Slytherins heard madam Pince make her way toward them they ran away. Eva was kneeling next to his prone body.

Madam Pince contacted Professor Malfoy and he was able to wake Bryan. When Bryan was awake he led them to his office where he was going to speak with them. Eva and Bryan stood quietly in front of Professor Malfoy, a little scared.

"I want to know what happened."

Bryan looked uncertain. "It was an accident, Professor."

Professor Malfoy looked at them silently for a moment before speaking. "Fine, I know how it can be in the Slytherin common room so I know you can't tell me." The professor stood up and walked to them. "Next time try this spell, Protego."

The students looked relieved and nodded. "How do you two like your classes?"

Bryan grinned "I really like them. My favorite class is definitely DADA."

Eva looked shy before answering. "I really like Charms."

Draco smiled at both of them before laughing. "I'm glad you both enjoy classes. Now, remember, if you need help protecting yourselves please don't hesitate to come and visit me. I won't allow you to cast spells on each other but I can teach you how to protect each other." The students grinned before leaving the professor's office.

/

Draco was about to panic, today was the dinner at the Weasleys' house. He was nervously dressing his children in their best clothes. Isabelle was dressed in a light pink dress he placed two little bow clips in her black hair. Draco had chosen to dress Loren in simple grey pants and his navy blue sweater. He was dressed exactly the same as Draco.

"I don't know why you're worrying. They're going to like you!" Harry said from the doorway.

Harry had all but moved in, they shared a bed every night.

"Shut it Harry, now when are we going to leave?"

Harry grinned before taking Loren's hand and walking out of the room. Draco sighed and followed with Isabelle. Since it was Saturday there were very few students around. At the Entrance Hall they were met by Pansy, Ron, Ginny, and Neville.