𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹

TRIGGER WARNING
 Torture: Shooting, cutting, stabbing - bad language, the suggestion of child molestation, violence, weapons.

♥︎

♥︎When you woke up, you found yourself bound to a chair in a large dark room

♥︎
When you woke up, you found yourself bound to a chair in a large dark room. Your ears rang loudly, your head ached terribly, and your vision was momentarily blurred.

Once your eyes adjusted to the room, you looked to your left and saw Spencer tied to a chair next to you, with blood dripping down the side of his head.

"Spence?" You whispered, but you got no response, he was still unconscious.
"Spence please, please wake up"

"You're little boyfriend is quite the sleeper isn't he?" Came a man voice from the corner of the room. You heard his footsteps coming towards you, and finally, he walked into the light and you could see his face.

"W-Who are you?" You asked nervously.

"Oh well I'm your father of course" He replied with a small grin on his face.

"I-It makes sense... I-I'm guessing you're working with Andrea?" you questioned.

"What? Do you not like calling her mom?" Your father asked.

"She's not been in my life long enough for me to refer to her as Mom" you replied quietly.

"If that's the case, then you can call me Michael" Your father sighed

"So... Wh-Where is she?" You asked.

"Oh she'll be back soon"

"Wh-What do you want from me?" You asked anxiously.

"We want to play of course. Y'see we never planned to have a child, but one day you arrived. Andrea didn't even know she was pregnant till it was too late. Anyway, we didn't want you, so we dumped you. Personally, I was always a little curious to find out what happened to you..." Michael began.

"Recently we heard from a few contacts that Carl Dallas had been taken down by the FBI. We got curious and wanted to find out what happened, and you can imagine our surprise when we found out that you, our daughter, was part of the FBI, and was involved in the takedown on Dallas, I gotta say, I was proud" He finished.

"Proud?" You questioned

"Is there something wrong with that?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't like liars, you weren't proud. You just found it exciting. I just became your new target"

"Maybe" Your father sighed

In your peripheral vision, you saw Spencer move, you looked over at him and watched as he slowly lifted his head up to look at you.

"Oh look at that, the good doctor is awake at last! Did you sleep well?" Michael asked.

"Y-You're Y/ns father, Michael" Spencer murmured tiredly.