𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻

♡︎

♡︎

The night before your wedding was filled with excitement and fear. It made sleeping hard, however, Emily had kindly given you a sleeping pill at 8 pm so that you could get a full 10 hours of beauty sleep.

Penelope was very clear, very early on that you and Spencer could not see each other the night before your wedding, or on the day well not until you walked down the aisle.

Meaning, you had to get a hotel room near the reception. You were actually that bothered by it, the girls had come together to get you the penthouse suite in a 5-star hotel, with rooms for them of course.

Before you went to sleep that night, you and the girls had a full professional pamper session at the hotel spar.

You got a wax, you had your eyebrows shaped to perfection, your body had been scrubbed and streamed removing all clogged pores. And by the time you did go to sleep, you felt like a newborn baby.

The next morning, you had to wake up early to get everything ready, you started by having a warm relaxing shower to help with the nerves, then you quickly turned the heat dial onto cold just to wake you up more.

Then you got into the personalized bride-to-be dressing gown that Penelope had provided for you and waited for the make-up artist, and hairstylist to arrive.

In the meantime, you ate the beautiful breakfast that the hotel had provided for you and the girls.

"They're here!" Penelope squeaked opening the room door and letting the artist and stylists in.

While you got your hair and make-up done, the girls did their own and got dressed into their bridesmaid outfits. Because all three ladies had very different styles, you let them pick out their own dresses, you weren't too bothered about them all looking the same.

However, to your delight, they had all picked the same dress just in different colors. They looked absolutely stunning.

"Ok, I'm done" you announced as the stylist and makeup artist began packing up their stuff.
"Do guys want to see?"

"Not until you put on the dress" Penelope exclaimed covering her eyes.

"Ok" You giggled grabbing the dress off the hanger and disappearing into the bathroom to change.

Pulling the dress on, and zipping it up, the hairstylist helped fix your headpiece onto your head, then walked with you out into the main room.