𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 24

♡︎

♡︎

You started work in late October, and things felt slightly different. Ok, well not everything was different, mainly Derek was different.

He was on edge, checking his phone all the time, talking less about his 'honey's.'

He was being sneaky, which meant either, he was in some deep dark shit, like the shit you get yourself into, or he's got someone special in his life.

God you hoped it was the second version.

"Hey, Morgan can we talk? In private?" You asked, accidentally bumping into Derek in the corridor.

"Uh, o-ok" Derek frowned, as you pulled him into an empty office.
"Listen, Y/n if this is where you decide to confess your undivided love to me, then-"

"Don't flatter yourself" You cut in.

"My apologies" Derek chuckled.

"I do need to talk to you about something serious though" you added.

"Oh god, are you pregnant?" Derek asked excitedly.

"No you moron" You laughed hitting his arm.
"I'm talking about your super sketchy behavior, so tell me it straight, are you being blackmailed, or have you got a girlfriend... Or boyfriend"

"Y/n I'm not gay" Derek pointed out.

"You don't have to be gay to like the same gender, you can be bisexual, or pansexual or-"

"They fall into similar categories, point is I don't have a boyfriend" Derek sighed.

"That leaves us with blackmail or girlfriend, which one?" You questioned folding your arms.

"I don't have to tell you shit" Derek dead-panned.

"Yes you do, because I'm one of your best friends, and I need to know, have we got a new unsub on our hands or a possible new addition to the family?" You asked.

"We haven't got a new unsub on our hands don't worry" Derek chuckled leaning back against the desk.

"I see, so what's her name?" You asked curiously.

"Savannah, she's a doctor and very beautiful" Derek explained blushing as he failed to hide his smile.

"Are you cheating on me?" Spencer questioned opening the office door.

"Spence" you giggled.
"Of course not, I was interrogating Derek about his recent behavior"

"Oh, makes sense, so is he being blackmailed, or does he have a new partner?" Spencer asked.

"A girlfriend, call savannah, she's pretty and a doctor" You replied.

"Y/n do you mind?" Derek questioned looking between you and Spencer.