𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Angst, and anxiety.⚠︎︎
♡︎

♡︎'Is it really possible to have no idea how you feel?' you wondered to yourself

♡︎
'Is it really possible to have no idea how you feel?' you wondered to yourself. It's a good question, and the logical answer is no because no matter what, you always have some idea of what's going on inside you.

There are symptoms that you recognize and can categorize into certain feelings, for example, shaky limbs can be linked to fear, or pure excitement. Feeling hot and sweaty can be linked with anxiety or be terrified.

So, although you can't completely vocalize what you're feeling, you can always link it to certain things.

I'm telling you all this, because at this moment, while you and Spencer sat in the police precinct for hours, waiting for the team to arrive, you couldn't quite put your finger on what you were feeling.

Obviously, you were scared, your parents had found you, and killed a man you knew, but you could help but also feel a sense of excitement to be reunited with your family again.

It was like the negative and positive emotions were clashing making you feel very uneasy. Spencer couldn't help but feel the same way, you profiled this about him, from the restless behavior. You were doing the same.

Neither of you could sit still for over 30 seconds, it was as if you had ants crawling up and down your body.

You knew how you felt when you saw the team walk through the police precinct doors though. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Jumping up from your seat, you ran towards them, engulfing them all in hugs.
"How are you?" Emily asked hugging you firmly.

"Well, I was doing ok, until I found a dead guy on my kitchen floor." You sighed pulling away.

"Understandable" Emily chuckled.

"Were you really doing ok?" Spencer questioned.

"Well, I was doing better than I had been," you replied.

"Oh, are you ok?" JJ asked.

"Honestly, I don't know, I kind of went through a depression that stopped me and Spencer from talking" You explained honestly.

"I don't exactly know why we stopped talking" Spencer frowned.

"Anyway, we started talking again, and everything is fine" You sighed.
"Apart from the dead guy on our floor."

"Maybe after this is all over you and Reid should go to couples counseling" Hotch suggested.

"Let's not talk about this now" you mumbled.

"Wait where's Morgan?" Spencer frowned looking around at the team.

"Uh... We haven't heard from him since he left work last night, we've sent agents to look for him. But uh-" Hotch began.