𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺

TRIGGER WARNING: Hospital, injuries, slight mental breakdown, sad, angst.
♥︎

♥︎Third Person POV

♥︎
Third Person POV...

Y/n, Spencer, and Andrea were all rushed to the hospital. Andrea was sent to a different hospital to Spencer and Y/n for obvious reasons and despite being shot twice in the back, she was going to be fine.

Unfortunately for Spencer and Y/n it wasn't looking so good. Both of them had lost a lot of blood, the wound to Spencer's abdomen may have damaged his liver. Due to the blood loss, it's amazing that he was even alive.

Y/n had lost a lot of blood too, but nothing too serious was damaged, well apart from her hand.

When the two arrived at the hospital, they were both rushed into surgery immediately, leaving the whole team stranded in the waiting room.

"How the hell did this happen?" JJ sighed burying her head in her hands as she took a seat on one of the benches.

"I got local police to check Reids apartment, apparently the two were abducted from there" Hotch replied

"No I mean... I don't know" JJ mumbled.
"Why now? Why did Y/ns parents decide to come after her now?"

"Well, I can only guess they found out about Y/n after the Carl Dallas case and decided to finally come after her. I have to be honest with you all, Y/n told me that she met her mother a month ago, which is why she's been so closed off as of late" Hotch informed everyone.

"Are you serious?!" Derek asked, Hotch nodded.
"Why didn't we know about this?"

"I only just found out when we got back from the case" Hotch responded as he massaged his temples.

"Wait so she kept it a secret?" Rossi questioned.

"Her mother told her that she had been forced into staying with Michael and that she gave Y/n up to give her a better life. Y/n didn't believe her or not really, but also never reported it... She thought Andrea would leave her alone, until an encounter about a week ago, which left Y/n with those bruises" Hotch explained.

"Why the hell wouldn't she tell us?!" Derek asked angrily.

"Because all she's ever wanted is a mother..." Penelope said quietly drawing the whole team's attention onto her.

"I don't know what it's like to have evil parents, but I know what it's like to not have parents... It hurts, and all you want to do is have parents like everyone else in this world... It doesn't matter how old you are" She continued.

"Makes sense why she was so ill-tempered on the case. I know the case hit home, but I guess she felt it more after her mother attacked her" Emily added.

"They're going to be ok right?" Penelope asked nervously.

"Of course they are, they're fighters" Derek assured her.