𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 26

♡︎

♡︎

The seasons changed quickly. Fall and Winter passed along with the holidays that came with those seasons.

Soon spring sprung, then Summer and for the first time in a long time, everything was perfect.

Dani came during thanksgiving and Christmas, but a family came and adopted her, which ended your time in the program.

That was hard. You had hoped you would eventually be able to adopt her, but alas fate wasn't allowing you to do so.

"Hey, can we stop off at the drugstore?" Emily asked as you walked with the girls to the cafe on your lunch break.
"I'm on my period"

"Sure" JJ nodded.

"My period should be due soon" you frowned.
"Wait... Did I even have a period last month?"

"Y/n?" Penelope questioned.

"You know when something just slips your mind, and-- Oh my god, I don't think I had a period last month!" You exclaimed.

"Wait do you think that means-" JJ began.

"Are you pregnant?!" Emily shouted very loudly in the middle of the street.

"I... Maybe... Oh my god, we need to buy a test or like 6!" You yelled.

You and the girls rushed to the closest drugstore you could find, and spent no time at all getting what you needed.

Then you hurried to the cafe, ordered what you wanted then went to the bathroom with Penelope to take the tests.

"Shouldn't I be doing this with Spencer?" you questioned as you peed on all 12 sticks.

12 pregnancy tests were a bit over the top, but you needed to be sure.

"Spencer's always wanted to be a father" Penelope mentioned.
"But he gets his hopes up easily."

"You're right, it would break him if I let him think we might be having a baby to then only find out something is wrong with my cycle... I mean, losing Dani was really hard on him" You pointed out, cleaning yourself up, and walking out the cubical with the sticks in your hand.

"How long do we have to wait?" Penelope asked anxiously.

"3 minutes" You replied washing your hands.

"This is going to be a long three minutes right?"

"Yep" you sighed.
"It's going to be really, really, really... Really long."

"Really... Long" Penelope mumbled.

"Is it ready?" You asked anxiously.

"Y/n it's been like 30 seconds." Penelope giggled.