𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Sexual assault, violence, insinuation of r*pe, and angst.⚠︎︎
♡︎

⚠︎︎♡︎

♡︎

Parking the SUVs outside the massive storage building, Andrea had led you to. You got out of the cars and nervously approached the building.

"Guys I'm scared" Penelope gulped as you rapped your knuckles against the big metal door.

"You should be scared" Andrea chuckled as the door swung open and the team was pushed inside by your parents' minions.

Everyone was stripped of their weapons and pulled into the main hall. Sitting there with their hands bound behind their backs was Spencer and Derek.

As the team was pushed down next to Spencer and Derek, you were held back and made to watch as Andrea's men aggressively tied them up.

"Oh it's so good to finally see you again" Andrea whispered standing behind you with a gun pressed to the small of your back.
"I mean the last time we talked, I was stuck in prison and you were gloating about freedom... I guess karma's a bitch right?"

"Fuck you" you murmured clenching your jaw.

"Now, that's no way to talk to your mother" Andrea scolded, kicking the back of your knees, sending you flying to the floor.

Not wanting to give Andrea the satisfaction, you pushed yourself up again only to be met with the back of her gun smashing into your cheek.

"S-Stop" Spencer screamed wriggling frantically to get out of your father's grasp.
"P-Please, h-hurt me"

"Wow you two are perfect for each other, last time you were in this position it was Y/n begging to get hurt" Andrea chuckled before turning her attention back towards you.

She pulled you onto your knees and held you up by the collar of your shirt.
"So be honest, did you miss me?" She asked crouching down to your level.

"Surprisingly... No" you replied sarcastically, spitting out the mouthful of blood.

"Sarcasm doesn't look good on you sweetheart" Your mother sighed slapping you aggressively, across the face.
"It's like you want to be hit... Unless you do... Dr. Reid, would you say your wife was a masochist?"

Spencer stayed silent.

"I'll take that as yes. And please don't take this as me being judgmental, I like it rough too but-" Andrea began.

"Please shut up" you mumbled hanging your head low.
"So what's the game this time?"

"We're not playing a game, it's more like a hunt" Michael explained.