𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎A lot of alcohol⚠︎︎

♥︎

♥︎

"Good morning" You beamed walking into the kitchen early one morning. The apartment didn't look as lively as usual, everything had been packed into cardboard boxes ready to be moved into the new 6 bedroom house, you and Spencer have recently bought.

"You seem lively, what's up?" Spencer asked looking up from his book and sipping his coffee.

"I am going dress shopping today." You exclaimed biting your bottom lip with pure excitement.

"With the girls?" Spencer questioned as you poured yourself out a coffee.

"Mhm," You hummed happily.

"I know it's for our wedding and all, but I never thought I'd see you so happy to go shopping. You hate shopping." Spencer chuckled.

"It's just, everything seems to be falling into place. The PTSD is getting so much better, I'm going wedding dress shopping today, moving day is on Monday, the wedding is in 3 months, and... Well-"

"Well, what?" Spencer asked curiously.

"Well, last night, I couldn't sleep because I may or may not have napped for like the entire day-"

"I told you that would happen" Spencer chuckled.

"Hush it's irrelevant." you giggled taking a seat opposite him.
"Anyway, so I was flicking through the channels on the TV and I just picked one which happened to be 'the secret life of toddlers' and I may or may not have gotten major baby fever."

"Wait seriously?!" Spencer beamed.

"I-I mean I'm still not a hundred percent comfortable with the idea, but those toddlers were so cute. And one of them was talking about their baby sister and just the way he talked was too much!" You squeaked.

"Well, y'know. Kids are very cute" Spencer sighed.

"Hey, no manipulating me into having kids" you scolded jokily.

"I'm not manipulating you. I'm just saying, babies, have tiny adorable hands and little noses and-"

"Ok, I'm gonna leave before I impulsively steal a baby" you cut in grabbing your handbag from the side.
"Bye baby"

You hurried out of the apartment and rushed down the stairs to your car, heading off to go pick up the girls.

♥︎

"Eek! Do you know how excited I am right now?!" Penelope asked as you all walked into the dress shop.

"I have a vague idea" You chuckled as the lady at the desk looked up from her computer and smiled at you.
"Hi, I have an appointment at 11 am, for Y/n Y/l/n," you told the receptionist.