𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Alcohol/Alcohol use.⚠︎︎
SMUT WARNING
Cute sex mainly
♡︎

⚠︎︎ఌSMUT WARNINGఌఌCute sex mainlyఌ♡︎

♡︎

When the jet landed, you and Spencer spent little time at the BAU, both of you were eager to get home for obvious reasons.

"7 o'clock, at my place on Friday" Rossi called as you Spencer attempted to sneak out the bullpen.

"Sounds great, we'll be there" you shouted back, hurrying into the elevator.

The moment the doors closed, Spencer pushed you against the wall and began passionately kissing you. Your hands ran through his hair and tugged at the roots.

As the elevator stopped at floor 5, you and Spencer pulled away from each other, quickly straightened out your clothes, and stood facing the door.

The doors pinged open, revealing no one, the coast was clear for you. They closed again, and barely a second passed before your lips were connected again.

Then the elevator stopped at floor 4, in unison you and Spencer straightened yourselves out again and waited for the doors to open.

This time, an agent walked in and stood in front of you and Spencer. The length of time between floors 4 and 3 felt longer than the other spaces between the other floors. It probably felt longer because all you and Spencer longed for, was each other's affection.

When the doors opened on floor 3 the agent thankfully got out, and the elevator was empty once more besides from you and Spencer of course.

Once the doors shut, Spencer picked you up excitedly, you wrapped your legs around his waist and leaned down to kiss him. The elevator skipped floor 2 and went straight to one.

As the doors opened you and Spencer hurried out, and practically ran to his car, you got in the passenger side and speedily strapped yourselves in.

"Hurry" you giggled bouncing your knees excitedly.

"Someone's excited" Spencer chuckled, you looked over at him and bit your bottom lip, then your eyes averted to the prominent bulge in his pants.

"I could say the same about you" You pointed out, gently running your hand over the bulge. Spencer laughed and shook his head, then he pulled out of the car park and raced home.

You couldn't keep still for the entire journey, you crossed one leg on top of the other and wriggled constantly in the hope you'd create some kind of pleasurable friction.

Spencer messily parked the car, then you both ran out with your go bags, charged up the stairs.  The second the door opened, you and Spencer hurried in, threw your bags to the side, and crashed your lips together once more.