For Life II☹️

2008

2008

Y/N POV

   "I told your stupid ass about being out there in them streets and I been telling you this since you were 10 years old but you don't listen. You wanna follow up behind your big-headed brother who don't even know what he be doing half the time. You must wanna be like him huh?" I just sat there on the couch looking at her with an irritated look on my face.

   "Do you not hear me...I asked you a question. You must wanna be like him huh? You wanna be doped up all the time that you can't remember what the hell you be doing all day? Oh, that's right you don't wanna do the drugs, you wanna sell them right? You wanna be just like Peanut felony having ass. Answer me child!" She yelled at me, throwing a pillow my way, making me jump up with my fists balled up.

   "Oh, what so you gone hit me now...cause that's what you must wanna do if you got your fists balled all up." She looked at me with a look that said, 'try me if you bad' and I'm not stupid enough to do that shit.

   "Mane wasn't nobody gone hit you, I just don't want you throwing stuff at me like I'm somebody off the street." I said and sat my ass back down she slaps the dog shit outta me.

   "At this point I don't care what you want and hell you are somebody off the streets is you not. I mean why should I care about what you want when you obviously don't care about what I want. I ask you to stop doing stupid shit like the shit you are doing now and all you do is get yourself more involved in it." She ranted again and I just closed my eyes cause I'm tired of hearing the same thing. 

I just don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing, it's not like I'm shooting people or even carrying a gun. Shit I really don't see why she is complaining because I be giving some of the money, I make to her. Even though she gives it back I still slip a couple hundreds in at a time, so it won't be as obvious.

   "Are you even listening to me right now? I'm tryna keep your ass safe and you sitting here with your eyes closed like—" She was cut off by the sound of the doorbell and I immediately jumped up knowing who it was.

   "Aht aht aht, sit your ass down...running to the door like a puppy." She said making me sit back down.

   "Hey Lolo come on in. I'm just tryna have a talk with your big head ass friend over here. She acts like what I'm saying don't mean nothing and that I should just let her run around in the streets. But let me tell you some baby since you wanna play gangster, these streets don't love nobody...they never have, and they never will." She pauses before continuing.

   "I don't care how much money you making, how much you think you the shit, and how different you think you are; these streets see you as just another hood rat tryna be big dawg. Don't let Peanut put anymore imaginary shit in your head because you see how he living. Old head can't even step foot on the sidewalk cause as soon as he does that bracelet gone go off loud and have the cops over here in 2.5 seconds." She said to me looking me directly in my eyes but I'm over having this conversation every other month.