If Only You Knew👰🏾

As you may see in the chapter I substituted the words relating to God or Lord (like Priest) for Angels or something else because I don't know everyone's religious beliefs and Angels can be related to almost anything.

"If only you knew how much
I do, do love you"

Omniscient POV

"Normani Kordei Hamilton, do you take Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Normani's aunt who was ordained asked her smiling at her niece.

"I do." Normani said trying not to cry so she won't ruin her makeup that she had to sit down for hours to get done.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, do you take Normani Kordei Hamilton to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The aunt said with the same smile on her face looking at her soon to be niece in a couple minutes.

     "I do." Y/N said letting go of Normani's hand to wipe the few tears that spilled from eyes. She made sure to it gently so she wouldn't mess up her soon to be wife's makeup.

     "May the Angels in their kindness strengthen the consent you have declared before the people present today and your significant other. May they graciously bring to fulfillment their blessings within you. What Angels has joined, let no one put asunder." She said pausing looking at the two making sure they understood the importance of their marriage to each other.

     "May the Angels of Love, the Angels of Light, the Angels of Hope, the Angels who joined together our first parents in paradise, strengthen and bless the consent you have declared before the people present today and your significant other, so that what Angels join together, no one may put asunder." She finished off.

     "Let's us bless and thank the Angels whom have brought these two together." She said and motioned for the rings Choie, who is Normani's Maid of Honor, and Trevor ,who was Y/N's Best Man. She held the pillow with the rings on it out in front of her for us to grab.

     "May the Angels bless these rings, which we bless in your name, so that those who wear them may remain entirely faithful to each other, abide in peace and in your will, and live always in mutual charity. You may each take the ring that will be assigned to your significant other." She said and they grabbed the rings and held them just staring at each other in adoration.

     "You can now place the rings on your significant other's correct finger." She said and waited for them to being the action before she continued.