All In My Head😔

"You're in love with a vision of a personthat you've created in your head, that you're trying to fix but cannot

that you've created in your head, that you're trying to fix but cannot."

Y/N POV

Dear Lori,
I thought you were the one for me. I thought that everything would work out and we would be together for a long time but the first couple of months are very deceiving.

It started off amazing and very happy but slowly turned into trust issues and heartaches. We took breaks upon breaks just for me to change and you to stay the same. It would always be my fault never yours or at least that what you lead me to believe. In the end the one who said I needed to change and we would be able okay was the who left me before i could even change. You left me and had a invalid excuse as to why, and of course me being overly in love with you or should I say a vision of you believed it.

"They see demon I see angel, angel, angel
without a halo, wingless angel"

You see I was so blinded by your manipulative words that I didn't realize your were a demon in disguise. I saw you in the brightest light and help you up to the highest pedestal there is. Without me you wouldn't have been able to do a lot of things. I was here for you whenever but you was here when it was convenient.

It wasn't because of distance it was because you moved out of state went to some place new. In this place you started getting attention for being the new girl. Other people started looking at you and giving you the attention you wouldn't allow me to give you. You said you was unhappy and I tried to fix that but it was useless because you just didn't wanna be with me anymore. You didn't have the decency to tell me to my face. You broke up with me while I was at school, in class surrounded by people who I didn't even know.

You left me broken and confused because you blamed me again for the breakup. You never took blame for things unless I had to tell at you and when i did tell you said i was the worst girlfriend ever. You wanted control but I didn't give that to you and you hated it. I know now why you really wanted to be done with the relationship. You was still in contact with your ex before you and and when you did leave you started talking to someone else and didn't wanna cheat on me more than you already did.

     We broke up and you didn't even give me the chance to talk or see how I felt you just moved on and you knew I knew about it because you posted in on every social media site for me to see. You left me got in another relationship that didn't work out then jumped right into another one and you say I was the one cheating when you had all these girls lined up just waiting on you.

     I will never hate you even though I should I just want you to know that I will never give you another chance to break me again. I wish you the best in all that you do and that you will never have to see, hear, or think of me again. Have a nice life Lori and I mean that in the most genuine way possible."