Video Shoot🎥

Requested by @imagoodcodplayer
I changed it just a little bit.
Not Proofread.

2017: Senior Year

2017: Senior Year

Y/N POV

"She so fine like just look at her." I said resting my head on my hand staring at Alyssa.

     "No shit she fine but saying it over here ain't gone help you, so take your big head ass over there and talk to her then." McKenzie said hitting me in the back of my head making me sit up in the desk.

"You know I could have you arrested for that right?" I said looking at her and she just brushed me off.

"You would never have your favorite cousin arrested, you love me too much. Plus who gone be here for you when you make yourself look stupid in front of Alyssa." She said and I was confused.

"What you mean make myse—" I started but stopped when she yelled for Alyssa to come over here.

"Why must you torture me?" I asked her putting my head in my hands.

"Cause I love you that's why. Hey Alyssa, you look pretty today. I like your hair." McKenzie spoke as she was looking her hair.

"Thank you girl. Hey Y/N." She said to me tapping me on my shoulder making me left up.

     "Hey Alyssa or should I call you Miss Mulatto now superstar." I said smiling at her making her laugh and roll her eyes.

"Oh my god, no do not call me that please. I need to be seen normally around y'all. And I'm not a superstar, I'm just a little famous." She muttered out and I shook my head.

"You not a superstar yet remember that yet because you done already got your name out there by winning the Rap Game. Trust me you gone be a big celebrity one day working with all these rappers and singers. You gone work with Gucci Mane cause I know he your favorite." I said making her smile big showing her braces.

She pushed my arms off the desk and sat down on top of it.

"Well thank you for speaking it into existence for me. You so sweet. I'll need the support though cause I'm tryna make it to the top, I wanna leave my name stamped on everything I can." She said to me and I agreed.

"You on your way there trust me. All you gotta do is be yourself. Don't matter what other people think of your rapping as long as you got confidence with some fye lyrics, you gone go a long ass way." I told her and she smiled once again and ruffled my hair.