Secret🤫

Not Proofread (like always"
Request by: @papilovato

"Don't nobody gotta know We can keep it on the low babyI know that you grown and I'm grown girl Nobody gotta know whats going on"

We can keep it on the low baby
I know that you grown and I'm grown girl Nobody gotta know whats going on"

Y/N POV

"First off fuck your bitch and the clique you claim, Westside when we ride, come equip—" I was rapping before I was cut off by a slap to the back of my head from my mother. The bad part is she didn't even apologize she just kept walking.

"Uhhh, ow!?" I said highly confused as to why I was hit for no reason.

"Stop cussing in my house. I don't care how grown you is don't cuss in my house." She said but she be the main one cussing.

"But you cuss in your house, you ain't even following your own rules." I told her and she just looked up at me.

"I'm grown and it's my house and I made the rules so I can break them." She said smiling at me but it wasn't returned cause that's a stupid rule.

    "Whatever, when Jay coming back I need to ask him something?" I asked hoping she wouldn't try and go into detail cause it was something for her.

     "I don't know, you know he at a meeting for the Roc Nation Brunch in a couple of days. I hope you have what you wearing already." Oh right, I forgot about that.

     "Do I have to go?" I asked her and it's not because I didn't want to go it's just that I knew I would be around a lot of celebrities that I didn't personally like.

     Same with my mom she didn't like a lot of celebrities but she kept it on a professional level at events and things of that nature.

     "Yes, you have to go it's a family affair. Your aunties and grandma gone be there so you have to come." She told me and walked out of the kitchen going towards the living room making me follow right behind her.

     "But Blue and the twins don't have to go." I said and she looked at me amused.

     "Sweetie, Blue and the twins are children you are an adult. You know how to behave and not get fussy after being at a place for more than 3 hours." She said but I wasn't going to stop.

     "Blue is old enough to be at places for more than 3 hours." I said and again she always had a comeback.

     "But Blue is 8, her patience is limited when she isn't entertained and plus it's a party for grown folk why would I bring my underaged children." She said and I knew that there was no way I was going to get out of it.