Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored🤪

"Break up with your girlfriend yeah, yeah, cause im bored you could hit it in the mornin yeah, yeah, like its yours i know it aint right but I dont care break up with your girlfriend yeah, yeah, cause im bored"

right but I dont care break up with your girlfriend yeah, yeah, cause im bored"

Y/N POV

"Jordyn you know I love you and you know I wanna be with—" She stopped me by putting her hand up to my face.

"Save it Y/N, I already know you lying. You tell me you wanna be with me every time we fuck. I'm not stupid you just ain't shit and you not gone be cause you still with your lil girlfriend while you're laying up in my bed." She says getting up and walking out of her room. I follow her out and into the living room.

"You need to leave Y/N and don't come back until you know what you want cause I'm not finna continue to be a side bitch." She said flipping through the channels on the tv.

"J come on don't be like that." I tell her and try to get close to her but she just scoots away from me.

"Leave Y/N im serious." She looks at me then back to the tv. I jus my blow out a breath and go back into her room and get my stuff and leave. I look at her one last time than I leave.

I get back to my house and see my girlfriend, Alex, on the couch watching Insecure.

"Hey baby, how as your day?" She asks me getting off the couch coming to give me a hug.

"It was cool none special. How was yours, anything special happen?" I ask her noticing her mood change and face distort before going back to her happy face making me squint at her before brushing it off.

"It was fun I went to the movies with some friends and we went to dinner after." She said looking at the tv.

"What movie did you go see?"

"Uh...we went to see that movie...with um what's his name...The Rock yeah him." She said stuttering a lot making me look at her.

"Jumanji. I wanted to see it but ill just wait until it comes out on tv. Kam told me he went to see it earlier too but he didn't really pay attention to it cause he was with some girl you know how that go." I said laughing making Alex laugh too but it kinda sounded forced.

"Did you see him by any chance?" I asked just cause but she got defensive making me get confused.

"No why would I see him?He probably went to another theater, what makes you think we went to the same one?" She said moving from up under my arm.