Madam. | teaser

"You telling me with all these other half naked motherfuckers running around this shit that you ain't fucking none of 'em."

"First put some respect on my shit." Said Madam who looked over her shoulder at me with a look of astonishment. She slowly removes herself from behind the abnormally large gold desk that sat in the middle of the room.

She walks toward me not once taking her eyes away from mine. Heels sounding off against the floor like a .22 with a suppressor attached to it. Light but loud enough to echo throughout the well decorated office.

The exaggerated but beautifully handmade gown by Gian trailing behind her. If you listen close enough you could almost hear the crystals on it moving along the polished floors.

Once she reached me I knew not to let a smart remark leave my mouth. Hell I didn't even want one to enter my thoughts. She was so close that we might as well be sharing a breath. That didn't last long though as she smirked and proceeded to walk around me until she was facing my back.

Scared, no. Intimidated, yes.

Madam is never the one to take kindly to disrespect from anyone. Not even from the one who makes her feel every emotion she lacks to feel on her own.

"Second. Never, and I do mean never think your balls are big enough for you to come into—" She stops to drag her hand down my body to literally grab my balls and emphasize her point.

"No, BARGE into my office thinking you're about to check me." She says with a soft volume but the tone was anything but.

She moves part of my freshly retwisted locs and proceeds to kiss down from my ear to the top of my shoulder. Moving the collar of my dress shirt that was in her way.

"Since you're my baby though, I will disregard this little outburst due to your drunkenness. I need you to leave my office and go home; OUR home and be back here before you have to go on. I can smell the tequila oozing from your pores already."

With that she removes herself from my body and makes her way back to her oversized desk chair. Stopping halfway and turning only her head towards me.

"I'll have Caesar drive you home. You're dismissed." Was all she said and she continued her strut back to her throne.

"Yes Madam."