Prison Bae⛓

Not Proofread: Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes

December 2018: Gadsden Correctional Facility

JT POV

"JOHNSON!!" I heard Officer Bryan yell and of course me being me I had to say something back. I can't help it.

     "BRYAN!! How is my favorite officer today?" I asked her and she just laughed at me.

     "Not today Johnson, you know you in trouble right." She told me and I just looked down feeling bad.

     "Nah don't even try to act all bad now. You should've been feeling bad when you fought that girl. What you even fight her for?" She asked and I didn't answer cause it was for a stupid reason.

     "Answer me Johnson." She said in her serious voice making me instantly respond.

"She was talking shit about me and my sister and you know I don't take lightly to people talking about Caresha. You can say what you want about me but you ain't gone say shit about her, especially not to my face and think shit sweet." I let her know because that's not cool at all and I'm dying behind mines.

     "Jatavia you gotta realize you got some kinda fame on the outside and these girls in here see that so they gone try you just to keep you in here longer. Don't let them get to you or you gone have to suffer the consequences by staying longer." She told me and I couldn't do nothing but agree cause she was a 100% correct.

"I know I know, I'll work on it. Anyways why are you here?" I asked cause she don't ever come to this cell unless I'm being moved to a new one or I'm going to solitary. Which I haven't been to since the first couple of weeks here and I'm proud that I haven't. Although it's only been like six months.

"I'm here to move you to another cell because apparently they said you are deemed unsafe to be around. Yeah, I know some bullshit but I'm just following orders, so get your things together and I'll be out here." She said making me nod and start folding the sheets and everything else.

     I got all my pictures, books, and other stuff that I was able to get since Caresha kept money on my books. She also was sending a lot of stuff to keep me busy through the day which I'm grateful for.

As I was being moved to my new cell I saw the bitch who I got into it with in her cell staring at me through the glass window. I mean mugged her cause she the reason I gotta fucking move with her pussy ass.

But not too much on her irrelevant ass. I made my way to the new cell and when I tell y'all I thought I was big pimpin in this bitch with all the shit I be getting, I was very fucking wrong.