Jealous🙄

I was supposed to have been done
a Dess imagine but I've been
behind a little bit.

I was supposed to have been done a Dess imagine but I've been behind a little bit

Dess POV

     "Yes girl, the bitch really thought Y/N was gone entertain her like the fuck she gone entertain your ass when she got me. I mean the comparison just isn't there." I tell Jayda, who's on facetime, about the bitch who tried to "slide" in my baby's dm's.

     "Right it's nonexistent cause you a bad bitch and that ain't even cause of your booty." She said making me smile big as hell.

     "Let these girls know just cause our asses fat don't mean our faces ain't pretty and that's without makeup too. I already know Y/N love me forreal and not cause of my looks. Girl I ran into her looking like I just rolled outta bed." I said remembering how we actually started our relationship.

      "I can't wait till y'all get married and have kids then I'm gone be an auntie. Y'all need to hurry up cause a bitch is tired of waiting." She said making me shake my head at her.

     "Girl you just gone be waiting cause we already said that we not gone have kids until both of us are at a point in our lives and careers where we are able to have a family." I said looking at myself to make sure I was good.

     "I understand what you saying I guess, now come on let me check you to make sure you ain't looking off nowhere." She said and I backed up and did a spin so she could get examine me.

"Okay then bestfriend!!" She said hyping me up.

"You better be there when I get there too cause I'm gone make Y/N take our pictures." I told her and she laughed shaking her head.

     "You know she don't like taking pictures so why you gone torture her?" Jayda asked smiling and walking out her house.

     "That's why cause I know she don't like taking them but she love me so she gone do anything for me." I said and left out the bathroom to see Y/N sitting on the bed waiting for me.

     "Hey baby." I said kissing her cheek making her look up.

     "Hey sexy, you looking good and hey Jayda." She said making Jayda yell back.

     "Well I'll see you there girl, I'll text you when we pulling up." I told her and hung up the phone.

     "You ready?" I ask her and she looks at me like im crazy. I mean I am but that's beside the point.

      "Am I ready!? Chile I been waiting on you for a hot lil minute and you gone ask am I ready. Come on let's go." She said complaining and I know it got on her nerves how long I take but nonetheless she still kissed me and grabbed my hand.

     We kinda have an unspoken rule, that no matter what we always gotta be touching each other especially in a crowded place unless we are with friends. It's mainly just so we know that the other is okay and that they are still there walking with each other.