Blow🍭

"Can you eat my skittlesit's the sweetest in the middle"

it's the sweetest in the middle"

Beyoncé Pov

     So today is Y/N's birthday and we are having an 80s/neon themed party at the skating ring. I planned the whole party along with some of our friends. I even picked out what she was wearing. I chose a Run DMC outfit for her because that's one of her favorite music groups from back in the day. Now this whole day she has been asking what i'm wearing and i haven't told her because it's a surprise. You know me i have multiple outfits because i'm just that bitch but we ain't gone get into that too much.

     Anyways we are waiting for Y/N's arrival and she's late to her on party most likely because she was playing the game like always. I'm sitting with Lauren and Kelly at the counter where you get your skates because i don't wanna sweat out my hair before i put myself to use if you know what i mean.

"So what you get Y/N for her birthday?" Lauren asks and Kelly leans forward to listen closely with a smirk on her face.

"Well if you must know, I got her a couple pair of new shoes of course,y'all know she obsessed with shoes. I got her some chains and some earrings because I like to my baby shining. I also got her tickets to a few of the Memphis Grizzlies games since it's her hometown team. Lastly i got her a very special show later on tonight." I told them and as soon as I said special show they started yelling and clapping.

     "Ohhh girl she gone love that. Is that what the outfit is for that you showed us?" Kelly asked making me nod. We continue our conversation when i hear some yell out that Y/N was here making me get up and skate to the entrance.

I see her walking through the double doors into the building giving out handshakes to some people and saying thank to the ones who told her happy birthday. When she gets to the second set of double doors i walk out so she can see me.

     "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everybody yells when she gets through the doors. I go up and hug her and kiss her telling her my own personal happy birthday.

     "Happy Birthday baby. You looking good right now i might just have to steal you away from everybody before you get the chance to skate." I tell her whispering in her ear giving it a kiss after.

     "Don't start some you cant finish babygirl and thank you even though you the one who looking real scrumptious." She says looking me up and down licking her lips.

" She says looking me up and down licking her lips