Like You🥰

"I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you done showed me and the special way i feel when you hold me we gone always be together baby that's what you told me and i believe it cause i ain't never had nobody do me like you"

Y/N POV

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N if you don't get your ass up and get ready for school!! Don't make me come up there!!" I heard my mama yelling making me shoot up out of the bed and look at the time in my phone. It was 6:23 and i was supposed to be up at 5:30 because i like to take another shower before school. I rush into the bathroom after i grab my underwear and hop in the shower.

I get put the shower and see it's 6:40 so i start to put on my clothes. I get distracted by my phone as I'm putting on my pants. I check it to see who texted me and it was my lil baby Justine. I open it and see she was just telling me goodmorning.

     I laughed at her message and continued to get ready because i was already running behind

I laughed at her message and continued to get ready because i was already running behind. I go to my full body mirror and check out my outfit to see if everything looking good and crispy and it was but it was missing something.

     I walk to my dresser and take my chain off it's holder, put it on, and go back over to my mirror. Now everything is perfect. I grab my keys and backpack and head downstairs. I decided to skip breakfast because I'm not that hungry. I go into the living room and see my brother in there.

"Aye fat head, come outside and take my picture." I tell him smacking the back of his neck making him jump up holding it.

"You gone learn to stop putting your hands on me, come on." He said walking towards the door mumbling some other things while i laughed and told my mama bye.

"Why you wanna take a picture for anyway you ain't got no drip." He said taking my phone from me.

"I ain't got to have a lot of drip, i just need enough to look better than you and i think I'm accomplishing my goal." I told him and started posing for my picture.