Saving All My Love💝

This is a semi long chapter or long depending on what you consider
long and short. So let's just say it's
a decent length chapter.
Not Proofread, Nevermind the Mistakes.

Requested by MK_BABES

"Cause tonight is the night for feeling alright we'll be making love the whole night through so I'm saving all my love yes, I'm saving all my love yes, I'm saving all my love for you"

alright we'll be making love the whole
night through so I'm saving all my
love yes, I'm saving all my love yes,
I'm saving all my love for you"

Solange POV
"Y/N/N I have to go. If i don't leave now I'm gonna be late." I tell my girlfriend of a year and six months who won't let me out of our hug and only tightened her arms around my waist.

"No I want you to stay. Please baby stay this one time?" She said looking down at me with her puppy dog eyes. She is a big baby because if anybody else was here with us she wouldn't be acting like this.

"I wish I could but it's a business meeting so I have to be there." I tell her only half lying to her, you see even though Y/N is my girlfriend i'm still married to my husband.

I know what y'all are thinking, what the fuck Solange why are you in a whole other relationship when you still have a husband. Well you see I filed for divorce against my husband and a divorce takes time and during that time I found Y/N who has been so good to me.

     She has shown me the world in a different light. She treats me with the upmost gratitude, love, respect, and kindness. Not many people know about Y/N and by many people I mean everybody I'm connected with, even my family. Only a few people know of our relationship and that is my son, Y/N's brother Kendrick, and my lawyer for obvious reasons.

     The thing is Y/N doesn't care that people don't know she is fine with being together in our own privacy. She has met Julez because i felt it was important for them to have some type of connection or bond with each other. My thoughts are interrupted by Y/N kissing on me.

     "Nooo. Stop it, I told you have to go. I'll be back later I promise. I love you." I tell her kissing her lips then kissing her cheek getting out of the hug.

     "Can you walk me out?" I ask her already knowing she's gonna say yes. And like expected she says yes and holds her hand out for me to grab. I pick up my purse and my phone and grab her hand walking out of her bedroom towards the front door. We got to the door and hugged one last time and I was about to walk out but not before I was pulled back into another kiss.

     "I love you too Pia." She told me pulling away from the kiss calling me by the nickname she gave me which came from my middle name. I gave her a smile a ran my thumb over her cheek before leaving out the door. She waited until I was out of the driveway before she went back in the house like she always does.