Everlasting Love♾

"You're gonna be all I need, You make me feel like a dream, Whoever you are, baby, you are, The one I'm waiting for"

Diamonté (Saweetie) POV

      I was just getting off work walking to my car when I felt something moving on my arm. I look down fast cause I thought it was a bug or something and I don't do bugs but it was just the mystery person. You see every person is born with a person that have an attachment too. You don't know who that person is until you get to a certain age to where you fully understand what the attachment is. So everybody starts to know who their attachment is at different ages.

I fully understood what the attachment was when I was 12 so I've been trying to figure out who my person since 12 and I'm 24 now. I feel like that is a long time but some people never find their person so that still gives me hope. My person found out what the attachment was when she was 14 and she is 22 now so I'm older than her.

The bad part about attachments are that you can't know your attachments name, their phone number, what city they live in, or their parents names. It was weird at first but I understand now. You can't have their phone number until you find each other in person and you can't know their parents name just in case their parents are famous.

     The only way to learn those things are to either describe the places in your city and give letters to your name randomly. I found out that my person lived in Houston but she moved to Stanford, California because she went off to Stanford University.

I live in Los Angelos because I'm a nail technician for celebrities and the nail salon I work at when I'm not traveling with clients is based here. Now that I've explained what I needed to explain to y'all, I lifted up my sleeve to see what my person wrote.

     "Hey Dia, how was your day? I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you all day I really needed to study for my exams." I read off of my arm then it disappeared once I finished. Immediately I wrote back because I did miss our conversations today.

"Hey Y/N it okay I missed you though. What exam do you have to take?" I wrote on my arm and every letter disappeared as I wrote it. Once I finished I put the marker back in my purse and got myself situated in my car. I was hungry but I don't know what I wanted to eat and I didn't want to cook. Ugh I wish Y/N was here I bet she would know what I should get to eat.

Y/N POV

     "Y/N are you sure this is a good idea, I mean seriously think about it you don't even know what this girl looks like. How do you even know it's a girl, this person could be lying." My best friend Xavier argues to me while we were driving to Los Angelos.

"Her name is Diamonté and her nickname is Saweetie, if you can find a dude with those names then I'll believe that there's a chance she is a boy. And anyways you didn't have to come if you were just gonna nag and complain about everything." I tell him getting annoyed because he has been complaining ever sense we left.